Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1858616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Being the 6th highest paid player would put him above De Bruyne's £400k per week
    Hmm, sounds too much to me. City can pay that stupid kinda dosh. I love Mo Salah, but that's too much I think.

Imagine that.
    Risks losing everything he's achieved at LFC and being a Judas for money and a personal badge.
    Michael Owen anyone?
    I said a few days back that it would make me incredibly sad if his legacy just turned sour over the next year and he started getting stick off the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That's a real shame if it's true.

On the surface of it, without emotion and I don't know what kind of numbers being 6th would actually mean - it sounds quite reasonable judging by his past record with the club.
    If he wants to go to Newcastle or Man City for the blood money, it would say a lot to me. He won't be adored in the same way at either side.

Guess we'd just have to win the Champion's League without him as we did with Michael Owen

In other news -

"Jude Bellingham is Real Madrid’s next big midfield target for 2023, after securing Tchouaméni and Camavinga." - @SPORTBILD

If Dortmund point-blank refuse to let Jude go this Summer so their side stays competitive, I wonder how they would feel about a Keita-esque deal where we buy him but loan him out for a season - he's one player that it would be a real shame to miss out on, though more players will of course break through in the next 12 months and there will be new names to get excited about - and on and on it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    If he wants to go to Newcastle or Man City for the blood money, it would say a lot to me. He won't be adored in the same way at either side.

Guess we'd just have to win the Champion's League without him as we did with Michael Owen

In other news -

"Jude Bellingham is Real Madrid’s next big midfield target for 2023, after securing Tchouaméni and Camavinga." - @SPORTBILD

If Dortmund point-blank refuse to let Jude go this Summer so their side stays competitive, I wonder how they would feel about a Keita-esque deal where we buy him but loan him out for a season - he's one player that it would be a real shame to miss out on, though more players will of course break through in the next 12 months and there will be new names to get excited about - and on and on it goes.
    Not sure City would sign him. If this stuff is true then he's really prompting Newcastle to come and get him.
    Which would essentially mean he's part of a "project" for the next 2 or 3 seasons but unlikely to be challenging for anything
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Mohamed Salah prefers to join Premier League rival next summer if no new #LFC deal agreed
    Offered 15% increase on terms but wants deal to be world's sixth-best paid player

- James Pearce, The Athletic
    List him immediately - If Newcastle want to give us 100m and pay him money he isn't worth, let them

Champions League final, 3 arguably easier chances similar to chances Benzema took all of in their knock our games against PSG, Chelsea and City, THAT is why Benzema and other players are paid that money and are in that bracket of player and Mo, although brilliant for us in our set up isn't and will never be

Mo 2 brilliant individual solo goals this season, that's just 2 in numerous seasons after his first now, Messi, Ronaldo, Bale at his peak, old now fat Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, De Bruyne etc etc etc these players threatened those moments of magic EVERY game and delivered them in several games every season, THAT is why they are in a bracket way above Mo Salah

I can put together a very long and almost endless list of players, who would have bravely risked getting twatted by the post or Courtois to put a very firm foot through the ball Jota headed back across goal and make damned well sure they put it in the back of the net in any game, let alone a Champions League final, that was an absolute sitter, almost any player at any level showing the necessary bravery and commitment would have slammed into the back of Real's net

I think Mo's comments show just how drastically he overrates his own abilities and how drastically he underrates his team mates, manager and system, he seems to be labouring under the delusion that our fans, manager and other players would fear him joining another Premier League club and facing him, I'd have no fear whatsoever about Mo lining up for any opposition team against us, he exceptional in our system, not an exceptional player that strikes fear into opposition teams and player in his own right
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I genuinely don't think you know what you see, you clueless fart
    Ignore him Doc it's the best way, he strikes me of one of the MCW types

His m.o here is consistently clear, and suggest he has severe mental health issues of his own

Sees things that aren't there

Gets called out on them not being there

Posts youtubes of said player playing for another club for whom he did actually deliver what Steveo thinks he's seeing

Starts trying to goad anyone who has disagreed with him, aggressively follows them around other threads taking them off topic about them having disagreed with him

Post Partridge youtubes to try and insult people who have disagreed with him and moreso, the real point of the childish spoilt little rich kid/middle class wanker type behaviour he displays, have comprehensively debunked what he is asserting as being entirely inaccurate (the Coogan character for the lowest common denominator type who like The office)

This whole constantly thinking he's got in someone's head because he's proved them wrong when he hasn't business (when he hasn't except for in his own mind), I don't know what to make of it, he's really quite disturbed
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 1st June 2022 at 12:43 PM.

Steveos Partridge clips are quality.

Anyway, @Sid. I could see him going there ( Bellingham). Him and his brother were pictured at the final on Saturday with Zidane. Probs just a selfie type pic but who would put it past Mardrid to be courting him now. Zidane will be their next manager. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Steveos Partridge clips are quality
    Always been a huge Coogan fan, except for shorts on his live videos, never found Partridge funny, always found him cringe like The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Always been a huge Coogan fan, except for shorts on his live videos, never found Partridge funny, always found him cringe like The Office
    I think the cringe factor is a big part of the appeal of both
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I think the cringe factor is a big part of the appeal of both
    I know, the same with people's favourite Little Britain characters, I think it speaks volumes about the vast majority of people they find cringe, other people's misfortunes and being put in excrutiatingly uncomfortable situations so amusing

While there were slight elements of that at times in Black Adder, The Young Ones, Bottom, Filth Rich and Catflap, The Fast Show etc they weren't anything like as severe and were actually incredibly funny as a result, I just don't think it's funny done at the degree it is in Partridge, The Office and Little Britain throughout entire series and shows