Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Every report i've seen says he has no intrest about renweing his contract...klopp got asked about it recently and got a bit spikey
    Thanks for that Shminkyred.

Fantastic wax of Salah, it was shown on granada reports last night. Some of them are terrible.

Think we'll have a huge summer next year, and salah sadly will be off, hopefully i'm wrong.

Enjoy every minute of him anyway!

He'll end up singing an extention. if not the owners need to get fking lost.`
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    By the way ...FSG are going to sell Mo...
    If someone offers silly money.....

IMO
    My preference is to keep Salah. BUT!!! Keeping and selling are both perfectly viable options provided they are done right. It's when things are called badly that things go wrong - such as Spurs not spending the Bale money correctly.

Example - there's a time where we felt Coutinho was the best thing since sliced bread and that "selling sends a bad message" and "you don't sell the family silver" and so on - we know with the benefit of hindsight that selling him and getting the likes of Van Dijk, Alisson and Fabinho in was an incredible shout. But if we used a time machine to go back to when he was on fire (without the hindsight) we might have a section of the fanbase saying "give Coutinho whatever he wants" and "get that man on £250,000 per week" only for it to backfire.

Now, it would have to be, as you put it "silly money" for me to entertain the idea. He's absolutely bloody brilliant and the first thought should 100% be to tie him down. But EVERY player has a right price and there's always new talent out there, with us being a MUCH more attractive destination for players than we were when we sold Coutinho, so more doors would be open than not.

Hope we keep him and my gut says we will, but whatever happens, happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    My preference is to keep Salah. BUT!!! Keeping and selling are both perfectly viable options provided they are done right..
    nah its not viable at all. its all about money. the owners want more they dont wanna give him the contract he wants. To think De-gea is on 370,000 a week.
    They would RATHER Salah left so Jurgen gets that money rather than actually spending any of their own..or getting loans out.

I used to say I'd miss Mane more than Salah, I'm not so sure now

I know its early days Sancho will get his fair share of goals he may even score at the weekend(hopefully we win obviousy).
    But i dont ever see him being prolific.. Salah will score vast amount of goals for the next 2/3maybe 4 seasons..
    we sell him and sign someone else who only getsa few we will never challenge for the title. This is about doing whats right if he wants 400 thousand a week (which maybe untrue) give him it. he will get the club the money back by us at least getting in the top 4 each season. Its simply money and what we can get for him thats what i think is going on here..

EVERY player has a price but it also depends what the player wants.

What options does he have ? Madrid/PSG.

PSG - He needs to look at Gini to see it isnt always good to go for money.

Madrid - These are the danger but they will want Mbappe and possibly Haaland too.

I think he will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Thanks for that Shminkyred.
    sorry bro......but i can see a 200 mil offer coming in....... they make a huge profit, reinvest and keep their wage structure. Liverpool Football Club is only business to them .......... an asset reaches the peak of its value and somone offers ...he's gone .......