Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: New Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Right, so Der Spiegel are alleging what you are alleging. It would be interesting to have some evidence - I'm sure there are many people who would be keen to see this properly exposed. We've also recently had the pandora papers investigation released which should help with identifying offshore account activity.
    I've given you the grounds/evidence for my beliefs on the matter.

Here's a link that can you can use to thrawl through numerous articles, and another on city group.

https://www.spiegel.de/thema/football_leaks_en/

https://www.spiegel.de/international/world/manchester-city-accused-of-using-shadow-firms-to-flout-rules-a-1255796.html

From here you can try and contact der spiegel, John from football leaks, meps and investigators in hitherto successful cases and ongoing investigations.
    Football leaks evidence has been used already, however, I do not have access to them. Nor do I have the software tools they are using.

One things for sure, every sponsorship deal from here on in especially linked to Newcastle, City and probably Chelsea will be looked at very very closely.

As far as I'm aware, they could just give Raheem Sterling a signing on gift of £5 million pounds from their own money. It's not a running cost. There may be a rule against it but in principle it works.

All these ideas are fine - I can dream up a number of other ways you give him money in secret but I'm asking for evidence. And if there's no evidence, you have to explain how Sterling for example could be given £5 million by some secret means and bring it into his own possession without anyone noticing. I can't see how it would be done. It used to be that a Swiss bank account would be enough, but that isn't allowed anymore.

Mums,dad's,brothers and sisters could become very very wealthy all of a sudden.

Do you have any idea how this specific corruption happens? If Man City pay their players more than LFC and United, how have they managed to convince the auditors, accountants and HMRC that they pay them less?
    No disrespect mate...but are you really asking that question???? This kind of corruption ios on the news everyday....There was a a massive scandal reported just the other day......https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58792393 when youv'e got money you can pay clever people to find ways to make sure you hold on to it...
    Last edited by shminkyred; 10th October 2021 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    No disrespect mate...but are you really asking that question???? This kind of corruption ios on the news everyday....There was a a massive scandal reported just the other day......https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58792393 when youv'e got money you can pay clever people to find ways to make sure you hold on to it...
    Seàn Quinn likes this.

Yes I mentioned the Pandora papers earlier. They have been exposed. That’s why it wouldn’t be easy or let’s say safe to have an account for Raheem Sterling found.
    These things are easy to track these days, as I keep saying

Yes I mentioned the Pandora papers earlier. They have been exposed. That’s why it wouldn’t be easy or let’s say safe to have an account for Raheem Sterling found.
    These things are easy to track these days, as I keep saying
    As I said in a previous post UEFA had evidence from Der Spiegel in emails and other documented evidence that was not considered in The legal proceedings because that evidence ( which appeared damning ) was produced out of court time limits.
    If MUFC were squeaky clean and had nothing to hide then………what a great stage to have said, we accept that the evidence is time barred ….but we agree to it being heard in order that we can clear our name……FAT CHANCE. They are corrupt.
    For Taksin to acknowledge that MUFC had shown their intention to circumvent FFP rules sums it up.
    In criminal law attempt to commit a crime is a crime, even if not carried out or successful. Attempt to defraud is a crime also. So if MUFC have shown an intention or willing to circumvent FFP rules and then took steps to do so ……what then. The only difference is that they haven’t broken statutory or criminal rules so no crime, merely breached UEFA rules. Which can be appeased by brown envelopes.

That UEFA case was concerning hiding or mis-attributing the nature of payments as they were presented to UEFA. They weren’t illegal payments, as far as I’m aware.They were punishable only in terms of UEFA membership.

What people are casually assuming here is that the club and the player are hiding the players income from the tax man. That is a grave offence that would be come down hard upon by the authorities - the court loves to punish tax evaders far more than it loves to punish people for grievous bodily harm, for the most part. Money is very attractive to the government.

If I’m wrong about that, I’m happy to stand corrected but just saying ‘there’s obviously corruption, man, don’t you see’ is not really cutting it.