Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: New Newcastle

I've heard if newcastle get to a final, they're bringing in the camels to enter the pitch on, are they a egyptian thing too? maybe salah could be the face of the revolution ?

Shit boys, we're losing him the geordies are coming the saudi prince is taking our Egypitian king!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I've heard if newcastle get to a final, they're bringing in the camels to enter the pitch on, are they a egyptian thing too? maybe salah could be the face of the revolution ?

Shit boys, we're losing him the geordies are coming the saudi prince is taking our Egypitian king!!
    250m should do it.

Newcastle fans may get the hump if that happens
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Kev, just you wait until the forum wokeflake reads your comments.

You’ll be sorry

It's the likes of Tottenham, West Ham, Arsenal and Everton that probably have the most to "worry about" in the short-mid term.

If Man City/Chelsea/Man United and ourselves are sensible (Man United probably the least sensible) in terms of player recruitment/manager then they should - SHOULD - have enough to stay in the Champion's League spots for a few seasons yet and consolidate their position somewhat. Though if Newcastle are allowed to throw money around, it's only a matter of time before they're a very decent outfit.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

have to say I think football is entering a very dark phase. I've been supporting Liverpool since 1975, when I was 5, but if the Saudis under the psycho MBS took over, I'd walk away. It's truly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    It's the likes of Tottenham, West Ham, Arsenal and Everton that probably have the most to "worry about" in the short-mid term.

If Man City/Chelsea/Man United and ourselves are sensible (Man United probably the least sensible) in terms of player recruitment/manager then they should - SHOULD - have enough to stay in the Champion's League spots for a few seasons yet and consolidate their position somewhat. Though if Newcastle are allowed to throw money around, it's only a matter of time before they're a very decent outfit.
    Yes Sid, nothing for the top teams to be concerned about, they will just want to consolidate their position in the PL, the difference between them and when Chelsea got took over is, Chelsea had a decent side already, Newcastle haven't. Getting rid of a manager who has won nothing in over 25 years will be a good starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Yes Sid, nothing for the top teams to be concerned about, they will just want to consolidate their position in the PL, the difference between them and when Chelsea got took over is, Chelsea had a decent side already, Newcastle haven't. Getting rid of a manager who has won nothing in over 25 years will be a good starting point.
    They might have had a half decent side when Abramovich bought them but it still didn’t stop 15 players coming in (2004).

It won’t take long for Newcastle to put a half decent team together ala Man City

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Kev, just you wait until the forum wokeflake reads your comments.

You’ll be sorry
    If you had taken the time to read my earlier comments you would appreciate that Kevs post is not derogatory. He uses the phrase king and prince in conjunction with the description of the subjects nationality, quite respectful. A far cry from describing someone as “ the Greek”. Another poster referred to Jurgen using the term “ Greek Scouser” again , being a proud scouser this is perfectly acceptable. He did not call him “ The Greek “. So far as being woke, several here need to wake up and see the clear difference in terminology. “ The Egyptian “ not nice……” The Egyptian King” nice. “The Greek” not nice…. “ The Greek Scouser “ nice. If you don’t appreciate the nuanced difference then fine.

I hope they rename the media room at St James Park the Khashoggi suite.