Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Watford v Liverpool

Boom Bobby!!!!

That’s my boy. 3 goals and assist

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's the second season for both of them this season as far as I'm aware, German league can't be all that bad with the progress to the latter stages both Bayern and Leipzig have made to the latter stages of the Champions League the last 2 or 3 seasons, only the Prem and La Liga manage that as frequently, the French League and Italian League are far more overrated
    The Champions league is normally a misleading indicator.
    You typically get a manageable or 'easy' group to get out of if you're a top team, and don't really get to meet any real challenge until the second round of knockout ties, and as we all know those can be a lottery sometimes as anything can happen in a one-off match. You meet a team on a good day of theirs an anything can happen, and Bayern had a very favourable run to the final during the year they won it.

But if we're going to use it as a comparison, then consider the fact that in the last 5 years the Premier league as had teams in the final 5 times (including two times when they had two teams facing each other) - including 2 by ourselves with Tottenham, Chelsea and City making the others - and with 2 winners in that time.

And to be fair to La Liga, Barca and Real's dominance of it aside, the period before that 5 years was a period of total dominance in the Champions league by their league with Real being 4 time winners in the half decade before that and facing Spanish teams in the finals along the way.

Si Senor!!!!!
    Bobby dazzler with the hat-trick
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Great play from Williams to find Firmino.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Boom Bobby
    Si Senor!

What a lovely match!

Bobby hattrick .. hes started this season way better than last season..when he played so far
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

That must be the easiest hat-trick i've ever seen.

literally 3 empty nets, but credit is due with the run / positioning

Wow hat trick Bobby. Well played

Whole team were spot on today even the subs.

Watford were shite still gotta do the biz and makes the decision to sack their manager even more stupid.

Booooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in 5-0 Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy with the hat trick in his role reversal with Jota second coming, doing fuck all, but finding the back of the net

FT 5-0 Up the bum job done, bumming well and truly administered, balls deep until the last 20 which was disappointing except for Bobby's goal, Salah MOTM without doubt, as ever all the focus on the next game, getting the win and another vital 3 points

Chasm of difference with midfielders who track runners in there, last time v Watford without just Hendo and Matip, bummed 3-0 by a side equally as poor, today, a thumping 5-0 win, WHAT a difference having an actual midfielder at No6 and the second best CB in the league partnering Virgil makes
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Bobby hattrick .. hes started this season way better than last season..when he played so far
    It's been a treat hasn't it!?!?