Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Atletico Madrid (Champion's League)

Match threads will definitely be a problem. They always easily exceed 100 posts, although a lot of those are discussing the game post match, so maybe we need to get used to having a post match thread
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Match threads will definitely be a problem. They always easily exceed 100 posts, although a lot of those are discussing the game post match, so maybe we need to get used to having a post match thread
    Watford match thread was a measly 166 posts.

Man City match thread was 441 posts. Wonder if it's possible to restrict threads to, say, 250 rather than 100?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We dont have the money to make new signings
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Watford match thread was a measly 166 posts.
    That's because we played too well

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Is he trying to bring an end to the place? That’s one sure fire way to do it.
    Not sure what's going on, but I couldn't even login for a few days due to some error, tried other browsers my phone instead etc nothing worked, seems it's working (for now) couldn't even try register a new account either, I've never seen any other forum have these problems but heyho.

P.S the bobby thread didn't even reach 200 posts yet, it's a shame there's some good talking backwards and forwards, that has now been ruined, not always of course, but still.... thought that was what a forum was about.

New signing on Rawk anyway, I mean I didn't think I could go on here again, lol.

P.S look at the size of their topics one is over2k!!!!!, although I guess it's not run on a 1992 software system
    Last edited by Kev0909; 18th October 2021 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    First half/Second half might do,

Did Gary make a mistake ?

Long ago, there was an issue with threads getting to and exceeding 100 pages. Then there was an update and things were grand.

Yet he posted 100 posts in the latest message.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Not sure what's going on, but I couldn't even login for a few days due to some error, tried other browsers my phone instead etc nothing worked, seems it's working (for now) couldn't even try register a new account either, I've never seen any other forum have these problems but heyho.

P.S the bobby thread didn't even reach 200 posts yet, it's a shame there's some good talking backwards and forwards, that has now been ruined, not always of course, but still.... thought that was what a forum was about.

New signing on Rawk anyway, I mean I didn't think I could go on here again, lol.

P.S look at the size of their topics one is over2k!!!!!, although I guess it's not run on a 1992 software system
    Rawk is shite on mobile though.

RAWK eh? Are you kev0909 on there too?

Anyone else on there?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    RAWK eh? Are you kev0909 on there too?

Anyone else on there?
    I have a read of it at times. Not for me really the chat style on there. If your not totally up the clubs arse you get modded into oblivion from what I see.