Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ManU and Ole

Liverpool fans hoping Man U win a match that has no consequence to them

I didn't come back to top dog over lads with these opinions 👎

Gary Neville is very confident Utd will beat us at the weekend and he'd start with the same team that played at Leicester . Are you listening Ole ?

I'm curious to see if they'll actually "go for it" as throwing the kitchen sink at things was the Fergie way, or if they'll do the 6-3-1 effort at getting a draw again.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'm curious to see if they'll actually "go for it" as throwing the kitchen sink at things was the Fergie way, or if they'll do the 6-3-1 effort at getting a draw again.
    6-3-1

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    6-3-1
    I'd say you're almost certainly right. Those games are such a slog to watch.

Would be nice (if they do set up that way) if we could get an early goal to force them out a bit. They're tough games on the nervous system so it way as well at least be a little bit entertaining to watch.

I think they'll lose both of their next 2 games, but hope their fans will see that Ole just needs more time and that their squad is an absolute disaster of panic buys of big names, overhyped names, has beens and egomaniacs and quite a few who are a combination of several of those things that even the best manager in the world (although not available as he works for us) would really struggle to make a functioning team out of who could challenge for top honours

The Ronaldo signing was purely for merchandise revenues, he wasn't always starting for Juve and the Italian league really isn't great and is far slower, less intense and less physical than the Prem, and Justme (I think) was right, to carry Ronaldo in their side they'd need a squad that was incredibly fit and mobile and well drilled and tuned in their pressing and counter pressing game and had consistency in how they played and an ethos stretching back 2 seasons at least, and the filthy don't have any of those things
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'd be surprised if Klopp went for it

Far too much respect paid to them in British Premier League games by klopp especially at OT

1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think they'll lose both of their next 2 games, but hope their fans will see that Ole just needs more time and that their squad is an absolute disaster of panic buys of big names, overhyped names, has beens and egomaniacs and quite a few who are a combination of several of those things that even the best manager in the world (although not available as he works for us) would really struggle to make a functioning team out of who could challenge for top honours

The Ronaldo signing was purely for merchandise revenues, he wasn't always starting for Juve and the Italian league really isn't great and is far slower, less intense and less physical than the Prem, and Justme (I think) was right, to carry Ronaldo in their side they'd need a squad that was incredibly fit and mobile and well drilled and tuned in their pressing and counter pressing game and had consistency in how they played and an ethos stretching back 2 seasons at least, and the filthy don't have any of those things
    Can his shirt cover his wages?
    heard Man U only get 5 pound back per shirt, the rest goes to Addidas.

Quote Originally Posted by dublinlfc View Post
    I'd be surprised if Klopp went for it

Far too much respect paid to them in British Premier League games by klopp especially at OT

1-1
    Klopp always "goes for it", that's his style 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Can his shirt cover his wages?
    heard Man U only get 5 pound back per shirt, the rest goes to Addidas.
    Exactly - the shirt sales argument doesn't really ever stack up
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"