Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: ManU and Ole

ManU and Ole

Following on from the thread "the demise of Manchester United" I'm hoping they win their champions League game this week. This will reduce the pressure for their game against us, and give OGS some breathing space.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Could have called the thread

Ole hanging on by a thread

If we beat them and other games go a certain way then this time next week Man Utd could be 10th or 11th

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    If we beat them and other games go a certain way then this time next week Man Utd could be 10th or 11th
    I can see him going before Xmas. Even Neville has been scathing about then, he changes his tune so quickly. His summer optimism has evaporated.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I can see him going before Xmas. Even Neville has been scathing about then, he changes his tune so quickly. His summer optimism has evaporated.
    No. Please, noooooooooo.

This is too bad, his summer spending + Ronaldo fasten his sack, I am so sick of Ronaldo now, without him, Ole will be staying...

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    This is too bad, his summer spending + Ronaldo fasten his sack, I am so sick of Ronaldo now, without him, Ole will be staying...
    Cavani actually has a good work ethic, Ronaldo now just feels like Van Nistelrooy in the Autumn/Winter of his career and modern football, generally speaking, won't allow for that sort of thing unless every other player is working their socks off to accommodate/supplement it.

Also first time I have been able to sign in since some time on Saturday, nice to be able to post.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Cavani actually has a good work ethic, Ronaldo now just feels like Van Nistelrooy in the Autumn/Winter of his career and modern football, generally speaking, won't allow for that sort of thing unless every other player is working their socks off to accommodate/supplement it.

Also first time I have been able to sign in since some time on Saturday, nice to be able to post.
    Oh you had that problem too, snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Oh you had that problem too, snap.
    I imagine there will be a few teething problems while Gary works on the maintenance side of things.

Then the website can Valmorphanize.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I imagine there will be a few teething problems while Gary works on the maintenance side of things.

Then the website can Valmorphanize.
    Strange how it effected some people, everything seemed ok before

/Shrug