Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ManU and Ole

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Can we make this the last thread dedicated the mancs? We're starting to look a tad obsessed.
    who's looking?

I went for 30 years where a Man U defeat was a one of the few highlights on Match of the Day. Without a rival to hate properly, we're all worse off. It's the delusions you have to watch out for, not the rivalry.. people on here are quite fair with their criticism.

Like Eggy says its only natural. I wouldn't want them to a win an egg n spoon race never mind a trophy.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Thank fuck you said it. Three threads and we complain how obsessed they are with us.
    I wonder how many threads there were when they were actually winning trophies.

I just feel that there are plenty of opportunities elsewhere to discuss their games/results/performances without having dedicated threads.

Just my humble opinion.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I just feel that there are plenty of opportunities elsewhere to discuss their games/results/performances without having dedicated threads.

Just my humble opinion.
    Depends on said threads post count to be fair

But I agree.

Just my humble opinion.
    In my opinion it would be more small time to discuss them in threads about our club.. not sure what line you're trying to draw here

Just my humble opinion.
    Mine too.

Can we make this the last thread dedicated the mancs? We're starting to look a tad obsessed.
    We initially only had one I think the post count for threads situation (Gary wanting less than 100 per thread) led to another one being started. The third I can't remember why.

They merit discussion to be fair, within reason, as, irrespective of the rivalry, they're the only other side that has dominated for pretty much two decades, then had a collapse, so they make for interesting comparisons.

In the not-too-distant future we might find Man City being discussed in the same way.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    We initially only had one I think the post count for threads situation (Gary wanting less than 100 per thread) led to another one being started. The third I can't remember why.

They merit discussion to be fair, within reason, as, irrespective of the rivalry, they're the only other side that has dominated for pretty much two decades, then had a collapse, so they make for interesting comparisons.

In the not-too-distant future we might find Man City being discussed in the same way.
    City won't dominate like us and United did, they are not even dominating now apart from the league Cup. And when Guardiola goes , they probably won't dominate that either.

We're over 100, close the thread quick

what about newcastle, Sid?