Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Atletico Madrid v Liverpool

This is why I do not like Spanish teams, full of divers.

3 points, no one get injured ( Maybe ) job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    What a sore cunt loser!
    Just like his Cunt loser team.

I just seen the snub of Klopp's handshake offer.

Let's bum these thugs when they come to Anfield.
    Plenty of work for the video analysis team and Jurgen to do for that to happen, Simeone's done Jurgen tactically the last 3 meetings, other sides try to copy it, but they don't have players of as high a quality as Atletico and as organised at playing to the tactics Simeone employs and unfortunately, the strengths of the tactics and tweaks of tactics Simeone likes to employ are the best to use against our strengths, but you have to be as practices at them with as much quality in your side to pull them off, you can't just try playing that way as a one off v us, you've got to be really fucking good at and practiced at it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yep. The sending off obviously changed the game, not just any player sent off, their best player and biggest goal threat.
    Horrible cnut as he is, Simeone is an excellent tactician and he had us on the ropes (again) before the sending off.

I'd love to see Atletico v Man Utd in the Europa League

Hahahaha players in swimming trunks and the officials with headphones in.

A disjointed performance but midfield was critically poor. Keita is a liability. Still 9 points in pole position now

Fuck me, I hope they get fogs abuse for the whole game when they come over here from the crowd. Booing from start to finish. 🎵 Simeone is a cunt flap 🎵 for the whole match, and a massive fuckoff smirk from Klopp from our first goal to the final whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Plenty of work for the video analysis team and Jurgen to do for that to happen, Simeone's done Jurgen tactically the last 3 meetings, other sides try to copy it, but they don't have players of as high a quality as Atletico and as organised at playing to the tactics Simeone employs and unfortunately, the strengths of the tactics and tweaks of tactics Simeone likes to employ are the best to use against our strengths, but you have to be as practices at them with as much quality in your side to pull them off, you can't just try playing that way as a one off v us, you've got to be really fucking good at and practiced at it
    He hasnt done Klopp 3 times at all the game at Anfield was two errors by Adrian they got hammered at Anfield in reality.

BUT we didnt see it out that was our fault tonight they probably draw if that defender doesnt lose his head....thats the game.

All that matters is 9 points out of 9.

Shabby but great win. Pole position in the group now and hopefully a positive performance and result in the reverse fixture against Atléti....

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He hasnt done Klopp 3 times at all the game at Anfield was two errors by Adrian they got hammered at Anfield in reality.

BUT we didnt see it out that was our fault tonight they probably draw if that defender doesnt lose his head....thats the game.

All that matters is 9 points out of 9.
    We are struggling against anyone decent - even if they have only 10 men.

The points are great but it is still early season and our midfield is in tatters!

Keita scores a worldly and still gets deservedly hooked at HT he was that bad. Fab Comes in but it’s still Hendo and Milner. We need so much more