Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Mane is in the best form he's had for 2 years nearly and he's dropped for Jota who's been abysmal in every game hes played bar 1 or 2.
    Might just be my cynicism but is this the start of Mane being forced out to fund Mo's new contract?
    Keita I'm just fuming with. I said midweek I'd be amazed if he started after his half a shift midweek. I'm not amazed I'm pissed off.
    Not too concerned over the Konate one.
    Midfield is where this will be won and lost.
    I dont know mate Mane has been good lately he might be in the red zone as the nerds say !

I am with you on Keita game came just too soon for Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's the filthy, not a top European side, they haven't had a set way of playing with a defined best 11 or an organsied press in all the time Ole has been there, they have some dangerous players, but if we play the 4312 with the deeper line and the press where we set it in last seasons 4-2 drubbing of them at old toilet, but with a much better 11 as it will be, I fully expect our lads to administer them a considerably harsher bumming than Leicester did
    Booooooooooooooooooooom
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He (Ole) doesn't have a way of playing, he doesn't have a philosophy or ideology or system of how he wants his team to play. Chopping and changing and employing different systems and ways of playing depending on who you are playing is small time, it isn't what successful managers of big clubs do, they set out how they want to play and stick to it and with it, even when it will take them 3 to 4 years to get the players they want and need for it because of finances as Jurgen did and they make very slight tactical tweaks on movement and positioning only to how they play depending on the opposition, not wholesale changes to formation, style of play and ethos as Ole has done game to game for the filthy
    Ole MUST stay
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The players let him down, if they sack Ole they'll get a small bump and be back to the same old in no time.
    If they wanted to make a real statement they'd release pogba in January.