Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233343538 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Man Utd v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    'Liverpool go easy on 10 Man United as Pogba sent off after their fifth' should be the headline, still a bit pissed we didn't continue being ruthless and disciplined and making the right decisions to win that 8-0 or 9-0 as we absolutely should
    We did ease off without doubt but we had a 30 minute break as we sat on the ball.

I’m more than happy with 5-0 I was terrified everytime we went near their goal they were going to “do” one of our players.

5-0 might just keep the gimp in a job 8-0 would have seen him gone Klopp not that daft !!

It seems Keita might be ok which is a relief but that ref scared me today they put in several late challenges and in a 20 minute spell could have seen 3-4 red cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Funny they're talking about us not playing that well today, we played differently today, we could have played a lot better, but we played the lower line 2332 we were forced to play in our 4-2 thrashing of them at Old Trafford last season through injuries, we press from a different place, to make them go backwards and then the 2 forwards press from there, the press from the forwards comes predominantly when we've made them go backwards through effectively having 6 in midfield

I really hope Jurgen tries that set up v Atletico when we next play them, Simeone seems to out tactic Jurgen, I think that 2332 we've employed the last 2 games at Old Toilet will do the job for us to finally administer a proper bumming to Atletico
    On average positions today we played a 253.
    Fullbacks in midfield and a slant in the 3.
    Jota deepest on average, then Bobby and Salah furthest forward.

A 4231 v atleti would work best imo, but not losing our edge early on in the first half would do.

Excellent win .. will mean nothing if we dont get 3 points against Brighton next week.. its gonna be very difficult to win the title. But we are in with a shout. Just need to keep doing what needs to be done!..Ok be back laters
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’m worried about Konate and Keita. Prove me wrong lads.
    They certainly did - and aren't we all absolutely elated about it.

What a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

What a day.
    This Klopp fella seems to know a thing or two.

One of the best footballing days of my life. Thank u boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

What a day.
    Apparently our biggest win at Old Trafford, usurping a 1924? 4-0 win.

A better than average Sunday

Just realised it's another week of 8 goals scored between the mid-week match and the weekend match involving playing a Madrid-based side and Man United at Old Trafford with Ronaldo.

Jota had a very good game. His best overall performance. He worked so hard. Our boys worked so hard they were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    One of the best footballing days of my life. Thank u boys.
    A massive thank you from me also, Mancs are an absolutely vile breed/type of people, they wrecked me life, my physical and mental health, because they wanted what I was getting, but didn't want to work for it and a non Manc absolutely wiping for the floor with them in performance in both quality and quantity, inventiveness and damned right absolute out and out brilliance is just something the bitter inbred cunts couldn't stomach. in their entitle closed shop bitter Manc twat world

So yes, I wanted 15-0 today, I want a new Covid to wipe the twats off the face of the planet entirely, the world will be an far better place without a single Manc in it, I was absolutely made up and delighted with the result today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”