Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Man Utd v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekO9WkY20Mg
    It's all good but from 6 minutes on it's very good 🤣🤣
    Very entertaining. Do people watch this stuff live?

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Yeah I quite like watching some of his clips.

I imagine 19x doing similar but only ever mention Fab, Jota and Gomez.
    Thanks.
    Thanks for that.
    Thanks for teeing him off.

Now maybe if you say his name three times, he'll disappear again?
    You might need to be standing in front of a mirror when you do this.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Very entertaining. Do people watch this stuff live?
    It's more a younger generation thing, He's a former CID detective who packed it in to further his online work. So he's making decent money from it .

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Thanks.
    Thanks for that.
    Thanks for teeing him off.

Now maybe if you say his name three times, he'll disappear again?
    You might need to be standing in front of a mirror when you do this.
    I can assure you, I'm nothing like that individual, I'm very calm and matter of fact, I don't do knee jerk or twattish stereotypical football fan, I leave that to most of the other posters here, which I might add, the vast majority of you do exceptionally well in every match thread

I'm often misunderstood on here, for the simple reason that most people who behave like twats and stereotypical football fans, assume I'll be feeling and acting as they do routinely when posting something, when nothing could be further from the truth.

You lot slate players and have these to me bizarre stereotypical football fan knee jerk reactions and swings that a player who has been brilliant for several seasons for us and maybe 6 or 7 games on the trot in any current season who has a poor performance by their own very high standards in one game is absolutely shit all of a sudden , I calmly critique players, Fabinho and Gomez has always had gaping flaws in their games, most here absolutely loved Fab well above the merits of his limited ability simply and purely because he for a time, took Henderson's place in the team, just ridiculous, stereotypical football fan behaviour.

Me, I like what works, I know what players in each position and role in our system are expected and required to do, I expect a player playing No6 in Jurgen's set up to be at least able to do the basics I think every midfielder should do and be able to do.

Have their head on swivel constantly scanning the field to get snapshots of all players positions and use that to consistently put himself in the right positions

Have a midfielders abilities of reading the game and anticipation to be able to put himself in the right positions proactively through doing the above and using those abilities together

Fab is a RB converted to a midfielder, he doesn't do the first of those things and doesn't have a midfielders abilities in the second of those 2 things, until the coaching team and video analysis team put a lot of work in with him to address those glaring issues, I'll never ever rate him, I never have rated him or Gomez

When Hendo first arrived, like both of those players, he had 'something' but it was really obvious and apparent that like Fab he didn't have his head on swivel, look around or scan the pitch nearly enough to be a top midfielder, that was my critique of Hendo when he first arrived, and he worked on it, improved on it considerably and became a top top No6 in world football, something too many here simply don't see or appreciate
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Glad yis enjoyed goldbridge

@Ian no doubt, there's an honesty of emotion with him and aftv that's hard to match. Though some put it on.
    No doubt seeing a pretty coin from his endeavours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I can assure you, I'm nothing like that individual, I'm very calm and matter of fact, I don't do knee jerk or twattish stereotypical football fan, I leave that to most of the other posters here, which I might add, the vast majority of you do exceptionally well in every match thread

I'm often misunderstood on here, for the simple reason that most people who behave like twats and stereotypical football fans, assume I'll be feeling and acting as they do routinely when posting something, when nothing could be further from the truth.

You lot slate players and have these to me bizarre stereotypical football fan knee jerk reactions and swings that a player who has been brilliant for several seasons for us and maybe 6 or 7 games on the trot in any current season who has a poor performance by their own very high standards in one game is absolutely shit all of a sudden , I calmly critique players, Fabinho and Gomez has always had gaping flaws in their games, most here absolutely loved Fab well above the merits of his limited ability simply and purely because he for a time, took Henderson's place in the team, just ridiculous, stereotypical football fan behaviour.

Me, I like what works, I know what players in each position and role in our system are expected and required to do, I expect a player playing No6 in Jurgen's set up to be at least able to do the basics I think every midfielder should do and be able to do.

Have their head on swivel constantly scanning the field to get snapshots of all players positions and use that to consistently put himself in the right positions

Have a midfielders abilities of reading the game and anticipation to be able to put himself in the right positions proactively through doing the above and using those abilities together

Fab is a RB converted to a midfielder, he doesn't do the first of those things and doesn't have a midfielders abilities in the second of those 2 things, until the coaching team and video analysis team put a lot of work in with him to address those glaring issues, I'll never ever rate him, I never have rated him or Gomez

When Hendo first arrived, like both of those players, he had 'something' but it was really obvious and apparent that like Fab he didn't have his head on swivel, look around or scan the pitch nearly enough to be a top midfielder, that was my critique of Hendo when he first arrived, and he worked on it, improved on it considerably and became a top top No6 in world football, something too many here simply don't see or appreciate
    I don't think you can see it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    The decision to pick Konate yesterday, away at Old Trafford, is one of those mysteries that seems uncanny. I can never really get my head around the thought process. He obviously knows he’s very good but still
    Absolutely. I said elsewhere, what a brave decision it was to play him in the backyard of our biggest rivals, where he was on the receiving end of a 5-0 last season. That takes some cojonas. Fair play to the lad.

I love the sense of balance on here. I’ve just watched the whole match again, and United certainly had their chances. They were let down dreadfully by the back 4.

I actually really enjoyed our second half performance. Okay, it was against 10 men, but by our standards it was a game management masterclass. We still managed to give them chances, but overall it was very impressive. We rarely got out of first gear. Plenty of energy saved for bigger tests to come.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    MOTD is just highlights for me. Since Hansen left, there’s not been any decent analysis. The majority of them don’t know what they’re on about. Ian Wright is a bit of a stand up and I don’t mind him, the rest? Absolute thieves stealing a living from the BBC
    Absolute shite isn't it. I cant remember the last time I watched it.
    Since sky have started showing game higlights shortly after games finish it's pretty much rendered useless. Their commentators and pundits are shocking. Wright is good but the rest are dreadful. Mowbray! Jesus man his craic is shit. Jenas - a drink of water. Lineker. "Come and live at mine". No ta.
    I wonder if Richard's has been peddled by sky, or does he do both? Is there anyone on TV who bastardises the English language as much as he does? I can't think of anyone, absolute mince.

Brilliant tees, a perfect summary of the embarrassing shitshow that MOTD has become.

This was after Mo scored his first apparently

I bet you can squeal like a pig!