Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Preston (League Cup)

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It depends on which way you see it. Perhaps Konate is partnering Van Dijk at the weekend
    True. But it would have been a great opportunity to give Phillips a game.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Adrian

Williams Matip Gomez Tsimikas,

Oxlade Morton Jones

Blair Origi Minamino

I expect our lads to administer a proper and thorough bumming, get the win and book their place in the next round of the competition here tonight - I would not have started Matip or Jones
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Come the fuck on Liverpool, get yourselves ahead here now, just work it to release Oxlade in a bit of space just outside their area, to get a drive in low on target with bodies following it in, NOW

Origis touch is woeful , 50 pence foot

Adrian forced into a save after Gomez gets done by a runner while ball watching, some things never change

Oh dear, disaster play from the hapless Gomez again nearly handing Preston a goal, was it a joke giving him the armband, get the lad sold if he is whining about a lack of playing time, he's not right in the head if he genuinely thinks he should be playing ahead of Virgil, Matip or Konate

He has the armband as he is longest serving player.

Some fan you are slating the players he got caught yes but its not as if we are playing well.

Morton Williams and Adrian only ones with credit

Struggling today

Really poor half this so far, I know it's our second string mostly, Oxlade has looked the most likely to maybe make something happen, but you'd expect one or two of them to be able to link up and create opportunities between them, or get half a yard and get a shot on target in anger and beat or work their keeper

Come the fuck on Liverpool, get yourselves ahead here now with a goal out of nothing before the break

Poor half. Constant heavy touches and over running the ball into an opponent. Forwards have offered no movement and midfield looks devoid of any semblance of a plan or idea of how to get forward. Ox looks a cut above on the ball as you’d expect but very poor showing from the second string.