Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The UTTER demise of that shower of twazzocks.

Seeing Sir Alex looking devastated was also disheartening. They may get a decent manager at some point in time. Hope they don’t get that fella from Brentford

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I actually felt sorry for them today. First time in my life
    I didn't feel remotely sorry for them, I was furious with 3 or 4 of our lads for losing their composure, focus and intensity going glory hunting instead of making the right decisions and not beating them by the 8-0, 9-0 or 10-0 scoreline they absolutely should have
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I didn't feel remotely sorry for them, I was furious with 3 or 4 of our lads for losing their composure, focus and intensity going glory hunting instead of making the right decisions and not beating them by the 8-0, 9-0 or 10-0 scoreline they absolutely should have
    It was the first half - Ole looked destroyed and unable to cope

I dont feel sorry for them at all.. Having lived through the 2000s and seeing all their success. Was very difficult to see.. If they never win another trophy it will be to soon..You just need to remember how Fergie behaved and how the likes of Clatternburg admitted the officials favoured them. They can well and truly fk off.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Had to keep ole in

Fuck them and all who sail on them.

That away fan chant of oles at the wheel to the tune of baby give it up was absolute gold. Quality.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    That away fan chant of oles at the wheel to the tune of baby give it up was absolute gold. Quality.
    Didn't hear it, lyrics please

Didn't hear it, lyrics please
    It's not complex, just ridiculously catchy and works so well of you're familiar with the song.

Na na na na na na na na nah,
    Ole's at the wheel, at the wheel, OLE's at the WHE-EL

(Rinse, repeat)

It's fab. It was sang loudly and repeatedly throughout large chunks of the match, could be heard on Sky, same way "the Reds have got no money, but we'll still win the League" gets a lot of airing, to the tune of "Freed from Desire" these days.

If my head could take it I'd absolutely love to be in the crowd and join in.

Ole is the filthy's Roy Hodgson aka Corporal Jones and it is absolutely fucking priceless