Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The UTTER demise of that shower of twazzocks.

Their quagmire of shite would really make you wary of bringing in stevie or any other revered player as manager. Complicated situation there for them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ole is the filthy's Roy Hodgson aka Corporal Jones and it is absolutely fucking priceless
    I was surprised he didn't say he thought they'd done brilliantly in a 'famous' second half display to limit us to just one more goal

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser, I'll show you Ole
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Their quagmire of shite would really make you wary of bringing in stevie or any other revered player as manager. Complicated situation there for them now.
    There are talented players there, but the poor coaching, being massively top-heavy in terms of strength in depth (their forward options, under a proper coach, are good) and focus on individual talents just means the entire "project" lacks any vision or cohesion. With Klopp you could see what we were trying to do VERY early on and we have had a step-by-step growth under him, which being ravaged by injury obviously scuppered last year.

With Ole, there's so little in terms of DNA/identity other than a sense of entitlement that teams should roll over because he has said "we're Man United" and it's bloody great.

A penny for the thoughts of Jadon Sancho - he could end up wasting at least 1-2 key years of his development as a player with that lot depending on how things develop.

It seems Jordan Sancho is the new Mephis Depay or Wilfred Zaha, what an absolute waste of his career signings for them, a waste of Rashford's, Greenwood's and Shaw's careers too

Yanited fans on Twitter want Zidane and some money to buy some decent players. You couldn’t make this shit up.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Theres talk of Rodgers as well, He's waiting for the Man-city job if you ask me.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Only 2 managers they should be considering are Graham Potter and Thomas Frank, 2 managers with a very clear ethos and way of playing, with very good tactical variation able to react to different situations in games and both very good at getting their players to perform to their best levels and run through bricks walls for them, all qualities Ole is sorely lacking in.

That's what they need rather than a Conte or Zidane big name manager, one of the best up and coming managers so there will be less pressure on them and their players, Ole was never even that
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 24th October 2021 at 11:48 PM.

What about Steve Bruce? hes available now. and i guess the Man-united fans wont call him cabbage head like the Newcastle fans did.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Yanited fans on Twitter want Zidane and some money to buy some decent players. You couldn’t make this shit up.
    They can start with defenders. The poor paupers, from memory (feel free to add more precise numbers if you can be bothered to Google, especially if I am way off with figures) have only managed -

- Nearly £20m on Dalot
    - Around £30-35m on Luke Shaw
    - Around £30-£35m on Lindelof
    - Around £30 on Bailly
    - Around £40m on Varane (needs time to be fair, I guess)
    - Around £80m on Maguire

That's around £230-£240m on defenders alone, never mind wages.

They are shockingly wasteful.

Oh and Wan-bloody-Bassaka for £50m or so as well, Jesus - he was that "good" today I forgot he existed!