Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The UTTER demise of that shower of twazzocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    The season will have many twists and turns yet..

Enjoy the moment für shü'er but I wouldn't be jumping around on their demise just yet.
    That was, objectively, a demise, Steveo.

If jumping up and down about it makes you nervous, fair enough, but we handed it to them and they are in disarray

Neville

“The pressure after this game is going to be intolerable. The board have made everyone aware they are steadfast in their support and they stood behind him through any bad times. Results like this undermine that, this is sobering. It has been a terrible nine games, forget this one, the other eight have been poor.

"That lot (Manchester United) will be absolutely demoralised and the next 24 hours will be as hot as it will ever be for them. They will have to stand together because it's going to be painful."

Manchester United trailed 4-0 at half-time - the first time they've ever trailed by four goals after the first half of a Premier League match.

And yesterday was the first time they had lost by at least 5 goals at home without scoring since Busby was manager in the 50s. Solskjaer is out of his depth, but we knew that already.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    It wasnt their success they were just cunts from top to bottom......I don't mind City....or even Chavlski.....but them with Ferguson made my skin crawl......
    Yeah horrible pigs, and they shoved their arrogance down everyones throat.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

A teams captain doesn't need to be the best player, but honour, leadership, presence and heart are a foundation of success. They have chosen a player who it looks like struggles with the basics of football let alone the shoulder crushing pressure and burden of captaining this side. Ole biggest mistake was making maguire his man. Fuk them fuk them all.

They just need to stick with Ole, they weren't the complete and absolute disaster everyone's saying they were to be fair, they created some very good situations through some decent build up play and passing but the final ball or finish let them down.

Whereas we stuck every single chance we had, until after the sending off when 3 or 4 were glory hunting, in the back of the net
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    That was, objectively, a demise, Steveo.

If jumping up and down about it makes you nervous, fair enough, but we handed it to them and they are in disarray
    Absolutely but I do guard against ripping the pee out of them too much for fear they will go on a long run of wins while the team that dishes out the beating gets over confident.

Unlikely but has happened before.

Very superstitious I know but I usually find when I expect the least I get the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They just need to stick with Ole, they weren't the complete and absolute disaster everyone's saying they were to be fair, they created some very good situations through some decent build up play and passing but the final ball or finish let them down.

Whereas we stuck every single chance we had, until after the sending off when 3 or 4 were glory hunting, in the back of the net
    Precisely what I saw and what Klopp alluded to too. We were fortunate first half. Fernandes misses that very decent chance - then Ronaldo does the same and even Shaw’s shot - quite decent - but Alisson in a beatable position.

Everything we touched went in. That isn’t happening too often - so often we need 10 good chances to make a goal.

The big difference yesterday - Mo Salah. Hat trick and the crucial assist to get us in front early,

EDIT/: Also on the glory hunting I agree but think they were really just going through the motions at 0:5 at OT - some nasty challenges
    Last edited by Steveo; 25th October 2021 at 03:27 PM.

Don’t tell us we have to argue against a one man team story now, Steveo.. it’s your new thing

Remember we beat Barcelona four nil without him? There was a lot more to us yesterday than Salah. Can’t you just enjoy it for what it was?