Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The UTTER demise of that shower of twazzocks.

Steveo is the same guy who use to worry about Spurs over taking us and and Man-united this season..
    Hes a worrier that man.. And yes Taksin we arent a one man team. If we were ,Salah wouldnt get into positions to score. we would be dominated and he would spend his time further away from the opposition goal.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Indeed, Justme

Salah’s second goal yesterday was a thing of beauty that could only be scored by someone playing with full confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They just need to stick with Ole, they weren't the complete and absolute disaster everyone's saying they were to be fair, they created some very good situations through some decent build up play and passing but the final ball or finish let them down.

Whereas we stuck every single chance we had, until after the sending off when 3 or 4 were glory hunting, in the back of the net
    Try convincing United fans of that, the ones who didn't walk out in disgust at half time that is.

They are run bizarrely, They wish to give Ole a long time. thats fine. yet they think short term when it comes to signings..
    Ronaldo on 500 thousand a week who will be 37 in january. canvani whos 35 in 4 months. both on massive contracts. Like someone replied to me,its all about selling shirts and making money.. You can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    They are run bizarrely, They wish to give Ole a long time. thats fine. yet they think short term when it comes to signings..
    Ronaldo on 500 thousand a week who will be 37 in january. canvani whos 35 in 4 months. both on massive contracts. Like someone replied to me,its all about selling shirts and making money.. You can't have it both ways.
    Or giving Ole 9 weeks to gel new signings into the side.
    I'm happy our sacking ole won't transform bad apple pogba and the little bump I workmate from their forwards won't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Steveo is the same guy who use to worry about Spurs over taking us and and Man-united this season..
    Hes a worrier that man.. And yes Taksin we arent a one man team. If we were ,Salah wouldnt get into positions to score. we would be dominated and he would spend his time further away from the opposition goal.
    And you are the same guy who always seems desperate to highlight that some humans truly do have less IQ than the average bear.

I do worry about Spurs because they are a threat - a long-term threat. I understand that some of you cannot see beyond Jurgen klopp but some of us can. Spurs will not stop just because they have gone backwards since Poch's time. They are going nowhere right now but the aim will continue and post Klopp I think the likes of you will be eating some very humble pie.

Fookin autocorrect

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Don’t tell us we have to argue against a one man team story now, Steveo.. it’s your new thing

Remember we beat Barcelona four nil without him? There was a lot more to us yesterday than Salah. Can’t you just enjoy it for what it was?
    Who said we were a one-man team? We have Alisson and Virgil too..

Salah has been scoring goals at an amazing rate. Even last term - but for his goals, we are likely not even in Europe at all this season

You want to credit the entire team for his form and perhaps you are right - but then why hasn't Mane or Firmino or Jota been close to these numbers. His goals are the catalyst for the points IMO. We ain't no one-man team though that is quite different

Mane has looked good and is improving. Firmino that also applies. Salah is a few weeks ahead of them and is the best player in the world. The whole team has been playing well, though.

Losing five midfielders is putting a stress on the continuity. I’m sure they are at least looking into a possible signing for Jan

And I don’t buy it that Man U are actually good and we are actually not that good. Something has to give

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    And you are the same guy who always seems desperate to highlight that some humans truly do have less IQ than the average bear.

I do worry about Spurs because they are a threat - a long-term threat. I understand that some of you cannot see beyond Jurgen klopp but some of us can. Spurs will not stop just because they have gone backwards since Poch's time. They are going nowhere right now but the aim will continue and post Klopp I think the likes of you will be eating some very humble pie.
    Long term threat now!.Ok so down the road. I dont care what happens after Klopp. I'm happy whats happening now. we may not win the league. But we will be there and there abouts.. Spur and Man-united wll not be. and wont be next season either