Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The UTTER demise of that shower of twazzocks.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Long term threat now!.Ok so down the road. I dont care what happens after Klopp. I'm happy whats happening now. we may not win the league. But we will be there and there abouts.. Spur and Man-united wll not be. and wont be next season either
    I always said, long-term dude. I certainly do care what happens post Klopp. I would give him a lifetime contract if I could but we have to think long-term. At least the club do.

So no point with this season and the next?. lets worry about what we dont know will happen?. Yeah good idea
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

So no point with this season and the next?. lets worry about what we dont know will happen?. Yeah good idea
    Well it is simply something I mentioned - very sorry.. Smack my naughty boy bottom

No thanks im not that way inclined.. Worrying is not healthy!

It's not like I sit here fretting over Spurs on a daily basis, it's just that I can see them becoming more of a challenge - more likely to take a top 4 spot just like they were pre Klopp....post Klopp...

No point talking about them really - Newcastle will change the landscape mahusively.. And yes that's a new worry for me.. Apologies in advance.

No thanks im not that way inclined.. Worrying is not healthy!
    Worrying over anything that's out of your own control isn't good.

Newcastle can spend 1000s of millions. its all about getting it right on the pitch. Man-united have spent nigh on a billion since Fergie left. They are no where near winning the league than when he left.

If they arent having a say in the top 4 within 4 seasons I will eat my shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It's not like I sit here fretting over Spurs on a daily basis, it's just that I can see them becoming more of a challenge - more likely to take a top 4 spot just like they were pre Klopp....post Klopp...

No point talking about them really - Newcastle will change the landscape mahusively.. And yes that's a new worry for me.. Apologies in advance.
    Considering its over 50 years since they won anything, I don't think Newcastle fans share our ambitions. I expect they'll be happy trying to finish top half and then aim for a Europa league placing.. Thats how I see it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Spurs will be the least of our problems post klopp. No point even worrying until we start to see what our club has in mind.