Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: The UTTER demise of that shower of twazzocks.

Thanks for the concern fellas and you are right, worrying about things you cannot control is not only daft but unhealthy.

Sadly an affliction I do suffer from, none of us is perfect I guess

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Worrying over anything that's out of your own control isn't good.
    Indeed I want Klopp to stay forever but when he leaves he will be have been here 9 years. And he will be 56/57. he said he wants to retire and have a life after football. which is understandable..I hope he stays one more year and makes it 10..
    Im not sure on Gerrard. But you never know he may actually do a good job has our next manager if that happens.
    and theres other candidates. I know out front line is getting in age.But Jota is only 24..and Jones/ Trent/Konate are the future.We need to invest more and that will hopefully come.

Thank fuck we have Jurgen even if we never win another thing.. He won us the league and thats all we ever wanted..And the champions league final was amazing to see..everytime isee Origi score that second. it fills me with glee..
    We are on a much better foundations thank to Jurgen..
    Last edited by justme; 25th October 2021 at 05:57 PM.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Indeed I want Klopp to stay forever but when he leaves he will be have been here 9 years. And he will be 56/57. he said he wants to retire and have a life after football. which is understandable..I hope he stays one more year and makes it 10..
    Im not sure on Gerrard. But you never know he may actually do a good job has our next manager if that happens.
    and theres other candidates. I know out front line is getting in age.But Jota is only 24..and Jones/ Trent/Konate are the future.We need to invest more and that will hopefully come.

Thank fuck we have Jurgen even if we never win another thing.. He won us the league and thats all we ever wanted..And the champions league final was amazing to see..everytime isee Origi score that second. it fills me with glee..
    We are on a much better foundations thank to Jurgen..
    Great Post Justme.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Try convincing United fans of that, the ones who didn't walk out in disgust at half time that is.
    That was my aim
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    And you are the same guy who always seems desperate to highlight that some humans truly do have less IQ than the average bear.

I do worry about Spurs because they are a threat - a long-term threat. I understand that some of you cannot see beyond Jurgen klopp but some of us can. Spurs will not stop just because they have gone backwards since Poch's time. They are going nowhere right now but the aim will continue and post Klopp I think the likes of you will be eating some very humble pie.
    But we might continue as well. Your view is that once Klopp goes we'll drop like a stone. That may not happen we may build on our success.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    But we might continue as well. Your view is that once Klopp goes we'll drop like a stone. That may not happen we may build on our success.
    Hope so Vin - just have to find another Jurgen Klopp. Legacies like the boot room are rare

Hope so Vin - just have to find another Jurgen Klopp. Legacies like the boot room are rare
    Can’t we just deal with one problem at a time? The manager problem is currently sorted

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I'd keep my eye on Frank and there are other managers who are similar to Jurgen tactically and although it would be impossible to find another manager with Jurgen's incredible charm, persona, humility and bad shit craziness, managers who are tactically very good and whose players clearly love them and would run through bricks walls for them

I'd love Jurgen to be here for another 10 years, he's a special special manager and an absolutely incredible person and still have hope he may extend his current contract for another couple of years at least, he'd be bored shitless without football and his boys and drive Mrs Klopp absolutely insane and I think his children are of or will be of an age where chilling and jollies with the old man times has passed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He might extend if things go well, like Ferguson did. Retirement is overrated

True but for top jobs there's usually 1 to 2 candidates who fit the bill at 2 to3 outsiders. We went with outsiders for Brendan and Roy. Rafa was a good fit at the time.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"