Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 200 wins and a packet of salt

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He will win one of them this season
    I hope you're right. As well as we are playing I don't see us having enough to overhaul Chelsea and City.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Klopp is the fastest Liverpool manager to reach 200 wins

Dons cap, Kudos Klopp & Co 👏
    Savour it lads, savour every single second. For decades to come, we will look back at this era with huge pride and satisfaction. These are the best of times.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I hope you're right. As well as we are playing I don't see us having enough to overhaul Chelsea and City.
    We should have beaten both already this season and we have improved since playing both and we will continue to improve, we should really have maximum points so far, Jurgen and his staff need to look at why we haven't got maximum points to make sure we don't let another 6 slip
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Giving United an arse-whupping might hopefully spur them on to do some damage to our title rivals. They're playing City soon.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Giving United an arse-whupping might hopefully spur them on to do some damage to our title rivals. They're playing City soon.
    Good point - I am hoping they can punch a hole in both City and Chelsea, they do have that ability - feels like City is the more likely of the two.

Hahahahahaha…

Barcelona retain hope of securing Liverpool's German manager Jurgen Klopp, 54, as a replacement for current boss Ronald Koeman. (Sport - in Spanish)

Now f*#k the f*#k off

I imagine they’re everything Klopp hates about football. I genuinely believe this will be his last managerial job. The national team may appeal to him, but I think he likes the day to day with the players.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Hmmm, it's highly unlikely they'll do any damage to City as Ronaldo will be starting, if they were playing their 4231 with Cavani leading the line, Rashford and Greenwood more advanced looking to block the lines and run off the back of City's full backs and Fernandes the other side of City's No6 so Cavani's blocking lines for the CBs to play out, as are Rashford and Greenwood and Fernandes is coming at their No6 the other way and looking to run beyond him to release any of Cavani, Rashford or Greenwood or use their movement to go on himself, they could really do some damage, but they haven't trained to play like that and I don't think they have the tactical ability, intelligence, discipline, work rate or heart to play like that

Even if they had the required abilities, would that four occupying City's back four and No6 and being a thorn in the side of how City get their rhythm and play out stop City's 5 v their 6 (4 and 2) from cutting through them like a hot knife through butter when balls did get played through to them? Doubtful
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”