Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 200 wins and a packet of salt

200 wins and a packet of salt

Klopp caps his 200th win at Liverpool with a 5-0 win at old toilet.

Joining Houllier and Paisley with back to back wins at said old toilet.

The packet of salt was kindly contributed from the tears of united fans who left early.

Here's to another 200 wins, many thanks Jurgen ❤ & Co ❤
    Last edited by CCTV; 24th October 2021 at 08:32 PM.

Klopp is the fastest Liverpool manager to reach 200 wins

Dons cap, Kudos Klopp & Co 👏

He'll enjoy his beer on the coach home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    He'll enjoy his beer on the coach home tonight.
    "Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness, mmm yummy, yummy you guys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness, mmm yummy, yummy you guys!"
    Sid we could do with one of your in depth threads now about our squad depth and the perception of our squad vs Chelsea city and uniteds. I’ve noticed this season that our squad has gone up in estimation vs others in top 4. We’ve 4 better midfielders than any of uniteds and all our defenders are better. Even ox and naby look good options at the moment. Wondering can we even sign a better midfielder for our system than we have already in January.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Sid we could do with one of your in depth threads now about our squad depth and the perception of our squad vs Chelsea city and uniteds.
    Our kitchen is still being finished by the construction workers, I've a dog to look after for the wedding of a close friend's sister and I'll be spending a night at a farm to get the ball rolling with a fella who owns one (and likes Nature) about getting the ball rolling on some Kestrel and Barn Owl boxes I might build for him and where he can spare a metre-wide run of grass along a hedgerow to boost rodent population, but if I get a solid half-hour slot where I'm free, have PC access (hate the phone for structured posts) and a bit of energy, I could happily fire one up for you if you feel inclined to chin-wag about that, as it could be a decent discussion topic.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Our kitchen is still being finished by the construction workers, I've a dog to look after for the wedding of a close friend's sister and I'll be spending a night at a farm to get the ball rolling with a fella who owns one (and likes Nature) about getting the ball rolling on some Kestrel and Barn Owl boxes I might build for him and where he can spare a metre-wide run of grass along a hedgerow to boost rodent population, but if I get a solid half-hour slot where I'm free, have PC access (hate the phone for structured posts) and a bit of energy, I could happily fire one up for you if you feel inclined to chin-wag about that, as it could be a decent discussion topic.
    I’d love to discuss it because we all have opinions on where we should and shouldn’t strengthen. We look great obviously at the moment but it’s still very likely we won’t win the title with two very strong outfits against us both in great form too.

At the same time it’s hard to see how we get much better either given our style of play. I’d do it myself but your analysis and attention to detail far exceed mine. If ya get the chance throw it up. Could be good for a discussion between now and January or up to next summer. If ya can’t don’t sweat it. 😉

Be careful you don't attract too many posts.

Incredible achievements so far from Jurgen, needs to win more league titles and do a League and Champions league double this season and then extend his contract here though, blatantly blew League and Champions League doubles in 18-19 and 19-20, needs to make sure he lands one this season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Sid we could do with one of your in depth threads now about our squad depth and the perception of our squad vs Chelsea city and uniteds. I’ve noticed this season that our squad has gone up in estimation vs others in top 4. We’ve 4 better midfielders than any of uniteds and all our defenders are better. Even ox and naby look good options at the moment. Wondering can we even sign a better midfielder for our system than we have already in January.
    Mickey Owen was saying we have the best 16/17 players going in our squad. We have a few weak spots but who doesn't have an area of weakness. If we can avoid a repeat of last season we probably win the league and have a right crack at the CL.
    Midfield injuries at present might scupper our chances to win the domestic cups.