Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 200 wins and a packet of salt

Get someone in this Jan IF there is that quality i the market - we need one

Bellingham

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Bellingham
    Missed the boat when he was at Birmingham, don’t think we’d go £80m+ on him.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    I do.

There wasn’t a boat to miss, as with Sancho he went to Germany where he would get regular football and play in the Champions League.
    What’s not to like for £80m? Young, English, brilliant player, already with Champions League experience and plays in the weakest area of our team.
    I wouldn’t rule it out whatsoever. Haaland ain’t coming but Bellingham is a genuine possibility

Id take Bellingham all day long

We need homegrown signings too, we can't rely on thinking that all our most impressive youngsters will go on to be long term first team squad players to fill our homegrown quota as that won't happen

Hope we're keeping tabs on Gravenberch at Ajax too as he looks an exceptional young player and is expected to leave the Dutch outfit this summer
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Incredible achievements so far from Jurgen, needs to win more league titles and do a League and Champions league double this season and then extend his contract here though, blatantly blew League and Champions League doubles in 18-19 and 19-20, needs to make sure he lands one this season
    .....and if he doesn't win one of them this season?

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    We need to.
    He cannot be allowed to go to City or Utd. Or Chelsea.
    I have a feeling we will sign him. He looks like a Liverpool player, if that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    .....and if he doesn't win one of them this season?
    He will win one of them this season

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    We need to.
    He cannot be allowed to go to City or Utd. Or Chelsea.
    I have a feeling we will sign him. He looks like a Liverpool player, if that makes sense?
    I think we might well sign him, we might see a double midfield swoop for Bellingham and Gravenberch between now and the end of next summer, maybe we just kept our powder dry on the midfield this summer, as we did CBs last summer, to wait and land the ones Jurgen really wanted as we did with Konate