Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Preston v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Find divock incredibly frustrating to watch at times. Just offers very little.
    Me too, his movement is incredibly poor, his anticipation is incredibly poor, he hasn't once peels off into a good position to attack any ball put into the box with his head when Tsimikas has been released in good space on our left the entire game, really fucking annoying, he should operate as a traditional No9 when he's played centre up top, he just hasn't the skill, anticipation, awareness or ability to try and play any of the forward roles as any of first team forwards

Then booooooooooooooooooooom he bundles one in with a great piece of improvisation after the rub of the green saw the ball kindly fall for him, having been useless throughout unti lthat moment

Commentator "Origi hasn't had any service all game" because he's the fucking No9 and rather than moving wuickly to get in a great position to get between any 2 of their 3 Cbs to attack a delivery from Tsimikas every time he's been released in space, he's dropped of and come towards him leaving him not target in the box to aim for
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    apart from that goal.. wtf
    Unbelievable how many times in a season that happens!! Fair play. Great piece of skill. He has that sort of thing in his locker. Just seems so anonymous at times up too IMO.

love the away crowd, singing oles at the wheel
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Klopp's kids have been pretty impressive tonight.....Yes I know it's only Preston but still...

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Unbelievable how many times in a season that happens!! Fair play. Great piece of skill. He has that sort of thing in his locker. Just seems so anonymous at times up too IMO.
    Yeah, hes done sod all this evening.. and comes up with that. says it all about his career with us.

Curtis Jones trying to rank up his skill in Fifa with all the tricks. Don't piss about lad

Williams goes for glory when he should just square it for a tap in to make the scoreline incredibly flattering

Really selfish from Neco there. should have passed it across to Minamino.. he was all alone in the middle of the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah, hes done sod all this evening.. and comes up with that. says it all about his career with us.
    Lol, it sums up his career with us perfectly

DIxon-Bonner on for Ox and another Beck on for Jones