Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Preston v Liverpool

Much better second half. and nice win. Really need to beat Brighton at the weekend. we cant afford any slip ups. draws are no good..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Up the bum job done and proper and thorough but somewhat casual bumming administered, no injuries, Gomez improved a bit in the second half, both forwards held their positions really well for our goals, when last season and several before they'd have been getting themselves almost on the goal line in those positions - Neco motm for his 2 assists but it should have been 3, Phillips, brilliant to see him getting a start, I'll never forget what that lad did for this club last season, Morton had a great game for me, I've liked him in both his appearances in this competition

As ever, all the focus on the next game, administering a proper and thorough long deep penetrating strokes bumming, getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Boooooooooooooooooooom City shitters get bummed West Ham win 5-4 on pens

Moyes is doing a great job at West Ham.

He has beaten both Manchester teams in the cup so not had it easy.

Tuchel probably licking his lips

Moyes dumps out both Manchester clubs on his way to Wembley

Piss poor game of football in truth, but the result is all that counts. Regardless of opposition in the next round, I think we should stick with the kids; it’s the only way they’ll learn.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Great win. Well done boys. Hope for a home draw next.

Hopefully the next time we see young Blair ,he'll have got that dog off the top off his head. It can be easy ru ning around with that up there 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Piss poor game of football in truth, but the result is all that counts. Regardless of opposition in the next round, I think we should stick with the kids; it’s the only way they’ll learn.
    I wouldn't mind if we did stick with the kids. All this moaning about devaluing the competition when the BBC website puts the Carabao Cup scores below the Scottish Premiership and Women's World Cup Qualifiers says it all.

Pleased at the time and praise the Sky commentary team gave to Morton, very well deserved, we need another No6 coming and the lad looks a very decent prospect indeed, should watch Hendo, Kante and N'Didi for a good mix of all the elements of how to play the role at its best