Thread: Carabao highlights?

Carabao highlights?

Anyone know if they're being broadcast? I'd like to see the highlights of the West Ham v City game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

They tend to end up on the YouTube channel, but I think that takes a few hours at least.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    They tend to end up on the YouTube channel, but I think that takes a few hours at least.
    Cheers Sid, I'll check for them tomorrow or later tonight, no doubt City will have fielded one of their best 11's while West Ham will have rested 3 or 4 most likely, so interested to see how West Ham set up

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Cheers Sid, I'll check for them tomorrow or later tonight, no doubt City will have fielded one of their best 11's while West Ham will have rested 3 or 4 most likely, so interested to see how West Ham set up
    Any that were televised might be up already - it's the non-televised that tend to take longer.

Fingers crossed it's soon for you.

Lol West Ham rested 7 from the weekend and as expected City put out one of their 2 best 11's

Steffen

Walker Stones Ake Zinchenko

De Bruyne Fernandinho Gundogan

Mahrez Palmer Sterling

AND brought on Grealish, Foden, Cancelo and Jesus - using players that cost two or three times the value and are paid 3 or 4 times the wages of most Premier League clubs squads

That's you sorted between the two I'd say.

A foden penalty miss thwarts cities attempts to win 5 consecutive efl cups.

I think we can all agree that's Fabinhos fault mostly