Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Brighton

Jota needs more than 12 mins he gets

Crazy, pure crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Winning 2-0, drawing then almost losing isn't usually how the game works legs.

Our game management when ahead even by a goal is abysmal.
    Today yes I agree but plenty of teams go 2-0 up and dont win.

Im not saying today was good it wasnt but we should have lost if honest.

We need to bounce back and win at West Ham which will not be an easy game.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    No there i agree Klopp is a expert but he is wrong on Bobby and it will cost him.
    Lol that's what makes me laugh on here, loads of posters, Jurgen's an expert he knows better than you if someone criticises Fab or Gomez, but he's not an expert when it comes to Bobby

Yet if you let me loose in LFCs video analysis room, I could put together an huge showreel laden with glaring examples of both Fab's and Gomez's shortfallings in critical areas at critical moments that completely disarm all the work of our other 10 players
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

All players make mistakes 19 you know that.

Gomez/Fab didnt play so the scapegoat is Ox/Jones and you seem to have a new favourite in Morton !!

Klopp is king that is a fact but as he says humans make mistakes and he is human himself I think 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lol that's what makes me laugh on here, loads of posters, Jurgen's an expert he knows better than you if someone criticises Fab or Gomez, but he's not an expert when it comes to Bobby

Yet if you let me loose in LFCs video analysis room, I could put together an huge showreel laden with glaring examples of both Fab's and Gomez's shortfallings in critical areas at critical moments that completely disarm all the work of our other 10 players
    He doesn't know more than most, he knows more than us all, that's why he is a successful manager. If anyone on here wishing to succeed him, put your cv in

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    All players make mistakes 19 you know that.

Gomez/Fab didnt play so the scapegoat is Ox/Jones and you seem to have a new favourite in Morton !!

Klopp is king that is a fact but as he says humans make mistakes and he is human himself I think ��
    Fab and Gomez make mistakes they keep making whenever they play, that's the issue

Fab, he just does crazy needless things, you'll have a situation like this

Trent_________Fabinho______
    ____Keita_______FWD_______
    FWD______________________
    _______________MID_______

And Fab will inexplicably go charging over to where Trent and Keita are, completely abandoning the centre and his man when there is absolutely no need to and a bit of movement from the man he left will give the player Trent and Keita have under control and easy pass or he can go centre to his mid to then play to the FWD in Fab's area and unless we're playing the deeper line with the other 2 midfielders and full backs closer to him, Fab does this shit all the time

That's the importance of awareness, constant scanning getting snapshots of every players position and reading of the game in our pressing and counter pressing set up, if you leave your man, or are apparently completely oblivious to his presence or the fact that he is your man to go and get involved in something you don't need to and simply can't, the entire ethos of the team and every other players position as part of that is lost
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Naby Keita suffered a hamstring injury during Liverpool's 2-2 draw with Brighton, says manager Jurgen Klopp.
    Midfielder Keita was forced off after 20 minutes in what was an incident-packed game.
    After the match, in which Brighton fought back from 2-0 down to secure a point, Klopp said he did not know how serious the injury was.
    Liverpool's next game is against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Naby Keita suffered a hamstring injury during Liverpool's 2-2 draw with Brighton, says manager Jurgen Klopp.
    Midfielder Keita was forced off after 20 minutes in what was an incident-packed game.
    After the match, in which Brighton fought back from 2-0 down to secure a point, Klopp said he did not know how serious the injury was.
    Liverpool's next game is against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday.
    The likes of Keita and Thiago are just extra considerations to the midfield, they don't improve on what is already there, neither have set the world alight despite coming with a big reputation. One of the best midfield players we have signed has Milner and he cost nothing, but can't play every week because of his age. Wish we would have got him alot sooner.

No way we drop points to Brighton today at Anfield if fans are in grounds.

Oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Eggy makes a valid pt. But if u are going to say Micah Richards or most pundits are experts that is why i asked you who are these experts.

N19 writing long essays doesnt make you a expert. I am not saying i am either. All I am saying Firminho is shite. And i asked if someone could put up his numbers. Since u are a analyst could u?

Big chances missed and possesion conceded