Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2124252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Eggy makes a valid pt. But if u are going to say Micah Richards or most pundits are experts that is why i asked you who are these experts.

N19 writing long essays doesnt make you a expert. I am not saying i am either. All I am saying Firminho is shite. And i asked if someone could put up his numbers.
    You're not an expert in spelling either
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Potter did change his shape and tactics 2 or 3 times today, changed from a back 3 pretty early, Jurgen doesn't really react to those changes at the first watch, or maybe doesn't have the players available to react to them.

The game's just come on Sky again, we've been brilliant so far, but Naby is just going off

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You're not an expert in spelling either
    Lol i am. Not a expert in typing on a phone. U are so daft trying to make urself superior. U dnt knw me or my level of education dont let your fantasy internet football forum make u think u are all that.

U are nought (not, (if u caught it well done)) a football expert. U are a internet expert who has too much time. I guess u sum1 who thinks cudve bn a pro, well u nt. U will never b. Just type ling winded droll. U will still be a zilch, console urself. U dnt knw more abt football, u just type more snd started mire threads dnt make u nothing. Prof. English

Lol i am. Not a expert in typing on a phone. U are so daft trying to make urself superior. U dnt knw me or my level of education dont let your fantasy internet football forum make u think u are all that.
    I'm not trying to make myself anything You're so funny, you remind me of the Mancs I used to work with, the were as annoyed that I absolutely wiped the floor with each and every one of them as they were they I didn't treat them as competition, but with their being neurotypical and my having the incredible inherent talents I was born with, including a now highly developed higher conscious that recognises important information for me, far greater intensity, focus and drive through my autistic traits and super accelerated brain through hypomania and mania, they never were competition and never could be, but as in everything, I continually pushed the bar and tried to raise my own levels to be the very best I could be and each small achievement in hypomania makes you set the bar even higher and push and aim even higher

Edit: There are loads of things I have done I have posted here over the years that have been met with scorn and mockery by people here, that are things I have done, that to me were normal, it was only post diagnosis that I realised they weren't super powers (although in the right environment they effectively are) and that the disorders gave me, in the right environment, incredible abilities that neurotypical people could and will never understand, comprehend or believe
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 30th October 2021 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'm not trying to make myself anything You're so funny, you remind me of the Mancs I used to work with, the were as annoyed that I absolutely wiped the floor with each and every one of them as they were they I didn't treat them as competition, but with their being neurotypical and my having the incredible inherent talents I was born with, including a now highly developed higher conscious that recognises important information for me, far greater intensity, focus and drive through my autistic traits and super accelerated brain through hypomania and mania, they never were competition and never could be, but as in everything, I continually pushed the bar and tried to raise my own levels to be the very best I could be and each small achievement in hypomania makes you set the bar even higher and push and aim even higher
    Lol pt proven. U even had to liken a felliw Liverpool supporter to a Manc to show urself. U r nt superior guy, u just shallow nd type too much. I am nt going to b the nxt Rafa El Gaffer (who incidentally owned u and wiped many a floor wit u) and get into ling winded spats with u.

The crux Fab is better imo. Hendo in urs. No amt of degrading tone or "aloofness" will bully my thought or make me consider u the resident xpert.

U r just sum guy on a forum with a few active posters on it. Get over it, us posting here makes us none the special guy

Ali does let the first one in because he can't spot the flight in the sun until it's too late

Not going to moan about VAR as we got away with a couple v City in my view, but Mane's second goal looks to have been rule out incorrectly, the ball doesn't appear to strike his arm, looks to strike his foot, onto his thigh and bounce up and hit his shoulder, not a part of the arm that would be considered handball

Lol pt proven. U even had to liken a felliw Liverpool supporter to a Manc to show urself. U r nt superior guy, u just shallow nd type too much. I am nt going to b the nxt Rafa El Gaffer (who incidentally owned u and wiped many a floor wit u) and get into ling winded spats with u.

The crux Fab is better imo. Hendo in urs. No amt of degrading tone or "aloofness" will bully my thought or make me consider u the resident xpert.

U r just sum guy on a forum with a few active posters on it. Get over it, us posting here makes us none the special guy
    You can 'think' and believe whatever you like, I'm actually happy for neurotypical people who have strong opinions that are their own even if in many cases the reasons they have arrived at them don't appear to be through sound processes, as living in the UK the vast majority of people, believe the vast majority of what they do and have strong opinions on things that are thoughts, beliefs and opinions given to them by the saturation of UK media, so people having their own strong opinions is all good by me

One thing a few teams in the league do that I advocated being a good thing to do at the right times as offside rules changed it deliberately run offside when a team is playing offside when they see there is a runner coming who will be onside and can be played in instead catching the defence coming out, Brighton and Villa do that a lot in particular, they did it for Brighton's second goal, although Trossard should have been offside after that, as there was a second opportunity to play him offside, but Robbo didn't hold the line and played him on, then got bummed by him when all he had to do was stand up

Robbo has been poor holding the line all season

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    No way we drop points to Brighton today at Anfield if fans are in grounds.

Oh wait..
    Im someone who said fans are key and I stand by it.

We lost last season to Brighton at home today was a draw but as you would probably agree we were lucky to draw.

Im still of the opinion we finish third nothing has changed my mind on that even though we have the best manager in the league.