Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Brighton

Brighton have looked better going forward.

Decent half, could have been better, we played some brilliant football at time in fits and spurts, than got a little bit too relaxed and comfortable leading 2-0 and started not playing with the same intensity, tempo and urgency and not taking as much care and precision with our opportunities to create and score goals and dropped off and let them have the ball, Jurgen needs to learn this and not let them do it, we absolutely suck at dropping off letting opposition sides trying to play. Jones needs a much improved second half, he was off it with and without for much of the first half

Over to Jurgen to make sure we're better second half, keep the intensity, tempo and urgency at all times, administer a proper and thorough bumming, get the win and another vital 3 points here today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Laporte with a red card for City
    I still wouldn't put it past a 10 man City to pull it off.
    But Viera has Palace playing really really well and they've frustrated that Etihad crowd agreeably so far.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Only 3 attempts at goal in the first half at Anfield ain’t too crash hot.

H/T
    Newcastle 0-0 Chelsea
    Neither team with a shot on target as yet.

City 0-1 Palace
    Laporte red card, City down to 10.
    Yeah, but the entire game and that first frame played entirely in Newcastle's half.
    They're not even making a pretense of trying to make a game out of this.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Would of been nice of Bobby to have put one of those away, be good to take a chance early in the second half and go from there . Would be gutted if we couldn’t capitalise on other results today ,

We need to win. we have dropped to many points to draws this season already. I would imagine Chelsea will nick a winner. we neeed to win.. so lets get another goal and finish these off.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

More awareness needed from Ox second half, use the ball quickly and when tracking back, look over your shoulder lad, quite a number of times they had a player wide left that Trent and Konate may have needed support in dealing with given the other players positions and Ox wasn't scanning or aware of the potential

Real Jekkel and Hyde from us. Poor last 15.

Henderson and Mane have been top. Jones not sure what brings. Naby lad looked so good, his spacial awareness opens up the pitch. How he gets in the half space. Pity he is so injury prone.

Firmino has been awful again. Trent also hot and cold.

Brighton had us chasing shadows at the end. This Graeme Potter is top top Manager. One of the top 5 in the league. The way his team play. Tops

Curtis Jones needs to stop trying to be Maradona in front of his own box. lost it once there..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Second half imminent, come the fuck on Liverpool, be a bit better this half, administer a proper and thorough bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points