Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Atletico II (Champion's League)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    You'd rush Keita and thiago back, with the problems we have?

wouldn't risk putting them out longer.
    Fitness pending, which the medical staff will know if they are fit and ready or not, I'm just picking my team from the players I think will be available and fit, if they're not, that changes, I'd play Morton at LCM or RCM ahead of Ox, Jones or Minamino
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Morton has played well in two cup games with a touch of pressure but a CL or league gsme is different.

Im hoping Fab is back for West Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Morton has played well in two cup games with a touch of pressure but a CL or league gsme is different.

Im hoping Fab is back for West Ham.
    That will be a big test. I never thought I would say that about a team managed by Moyes. Yes, Fabinho needs to start that one.

Keita is likely to be out for a few weeks. got a hamstring injury..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Morton starts at RCM for me, defensive positioning and awareness and good passing from deeper positions

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Morton starts at RCM for me, defensive positioning and awareness and good passing from deeper positions
    After 2 league Cup appearances to playing against one of the best sides in Europe. Be honest, it's not happening that is it?

He's in mad mode.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    After 2 league Cup appearances to playing against one of the best sides in Europe. Be honest, it's not happening that is it?
    Why not, it's a choice of playing a more experienced player with zero defensive ability or positional sense, so not the right kind of experience or playing a young lad who is inexperienced in big games and in the first team, but surrounded by our best players to talk and help him through it, who has the relevant skills and abilities we need in there for this game

I'd sooner see Morton there than Ox or Mr Me, the Big I am who has won fuck all Jones starting there

Why not, it's a choice of playing a more experienced player with zero defensive ability or positional sense, so not the right kind of experience or playing a young lad who is inexperienced in big games and in the first team, but surrounded by our best players to talk and help him through it, who has the relevant skills and abilities we need in there for this game

I'd sooner see Morton there than Ox or Mr Me, the Big I am who has won fuck all Jones starting there
    Well Jones has a EPL medal so he has won something.

Jones is a good young player he isnt a world beater he needs time to learn and get better he is only 20.

Matip has played DM before is he a leftfield choice he is a good passer and knows how to defend ?

So you're leaving Henderson out now. That midfield will be unusual.