Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Atletico II (Champion's League)

Might be tempted by this with Jota as the more attacking midfielder now he's up to speed with the press, time for Tsimikas to get an opportunity to shine and see if he can hold the line Robbo's been failing to the last few games, Matip in for rotation, I'd have gone the other way the truth be told, Matip today and Konate v Atletico for his passes through midfield and extra pace

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Thiago Henderson Jota

Salah Firmino Mane

Bit of interchanging and movement between Tsimi Jota and Mane might work a treat, I expect whatever team Jurgen picks to bum Atletico into oblivion, get the win and another vital 3 points to secure our position in the last 16
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Alisson
    Trent - Matip - Virgil - Tsimikas
    Hendo - Tiago
    Salah - Minamino - Mane
    Jota

I almost ask to Virgil "rest" a little because I don't see the real Virgil yet this season. He seems another Virgil, I hope with time he gets to his best but so far he are some far away from that

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Might be tempted by this with Jota as the more attacking midfielder now he's up to speed with the press, time for Tsimikas to get an opportunity to shine and see if he can hold the line Robbo's been failing to the last few games, Matip in for rotation, I'd have gone the other way the truth be told, Matip today and Konate v Atletico for his passes through midfield and extra pace

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Thiago Henderson Jota

Salah Firmino Mane

Bit of interchanging and movement between Tsimi Jota and Mane might work a treat, I expect whatever team Jurgen picks to bum Atletico into oblivion, get the win and another vital 3 points to secure our position in the last 16
    Definitely I will drop Robbos too. His corners, his crosses and his free kicks have been poor. I will give a chance to Tsimikas to establish himself at LB

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Definitely I will drop Robbos too. His corners, his crosses and his free kicks have been poor. I will give a chance to Tsimikas to establish himself at LB
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaah hello Sir, very long time since your last post, we have all certainly missed the famous KOP's "Fuck for this" I hope you're keeping well

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaah hello Sir, very long time since your last post, we have all certainly missed the famous KOP's "Fuck for this" I hope you're keeping well
    I'm ok thank you mate.
    I don't miss a game from reds but I have limited time to be on social media and stuff like that. I read Liverpool echo everyday to keep informed about reds and when I can I como here at least to read some opinions (is I have the same opinion our not&#128514
    I have 2 little kids and we try lead by example here at home, without live with smartphone on our hands constantly 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    I'm ok thank you mate.
    I don't miss a game from reds but I have limited time to be on social media and stuff like that. I read Liverpool echo everyday to keep informed about reds and when I can I como here at least to read some opinions (is I have the same opinion our not��)
    I have 2 little kids and we try lead by example here at home, without live with smartphone on our hands constantly ��
    Good man KOP, I can't stand that, I take my nephew to the local park for a few hours a week, I don't even take a phone with me, but so many of the parents are sat their tapping away not paying the slightest interest in their kids, which I find quite sad

We need to rest some players for Wednesday. to me Sundays game is more important..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We need to rest some players for Wednesday. to me Sundays game is more important..
    I would rest players to a draw sees us through and if we lose it’s not the end of the world either.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Not really we play on Wednesday and our only travelling is going down to London for the game on Sunday, West Ham play away to Genk on the Thursday

Get the win on Wednesday and we can play any side we like in the last 2 games and get Atletico relegated to the Europa to contest that trophy with the filthy

West ham will rest players.. you dont get it.. their main focus will be us.. thats why we need fresh legs..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century