Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Atletico II (Champion's League)

We'll bum West Ham and our three days recovery and light training is more than the lads are used to between most games this time of year. Konate/Matip and Robbo will get a rest, Gomez will likely come on for Trent at some stage, Fab will come on for Hendo at some stage if fit. Getting the win and ensuring our qualification for the last 16 will give our lads a massive lift too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Good man KOP, I can't stand that, I take my nephew to the local park for a few hours a week, I don't even take a phone with me, but so many of the parents are sat their tapping away not paying the slightest interest in their kids, which I find quite sad
    Yeah, it's sad.
    Here it's the same, kids ask attention to the parents and the parents are only with attention to smartphones.

I don't want rest no one, I want beat Atlético with best team (my team I put here) and then we go with the same next Sunday plays Fabinho is his fit to play

According to Prem injury league table, Thiago potentially available for Wednesday, Fab potentially available for Sunday, Milner not until after the international break, Naby no date as yet as he has yet to be assessed, after the international break without doubt though, no date for Elliott
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Well Naby won’t be playing for a good while it seems with his hamstring done, so there’s a huge shock.

Sarcasm detectors not needed.

Seems Thiago and Fab are in contention for tomorrow though which is some really welcome good news on the midfield front.

When does the club call it a day for Keita? Thiago appears to be made of the same biscuits
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    When does the club call it a day for Keita? Thiago appears to be made of the same biscuits
    When they find a mug of a club who'd actually spend money on him. Same with Ox.
    Only way Keita leaves is if we take an immense hit on him.

Everyone knew Keita wouldnt play much this season.. Its pretty obvious.I don't get why were left with a midfielder short. Its the same issues we had with defenders last season. Its pretty stupid to be fair.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Not giving Gini that extra year and leaving on amicable terms isn't looking like the sharpest idea.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Its all about money. Thats why Salahs contract aint been sorted yet. if he dont sign before the summer. He will be sold in the summer..its simple as that.Doesnt matter to the twats at the club who run these deals..That Salah has made the club way more money over the years with helping the club get into the top 4 and win trophies..Salah should be given a decent contract. obviously if its a huge contract he wants.. ie 500,000+thats over the top. But he should have a good deal. he desrves it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    When FSG actually give some money for transfers.

We're the Oxfam of the football "giants"