Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Brighton home draw - postmatch discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Fab and Thiago in full training today so hopefully they come through the week and are available for West Ham.

That will make a huge difference. Please let them both be available

Hopefully Thiago might get a bit of game time against Atletico.

I would go for this game full tilt. Get the win and put it to bed til next year.

Won’t be easy they were unlucky to lose the last game despite going down to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hopefully Thiago might get a bit of game time against Atletico.
    I'm expecting Thiago will start as he was back a session earlier than Fab, and Fab will likely come on to give Hendo some minutes rest at some stage, or possibly to make a midfield 3 of

Hendo Fabinho Thiago

In preparation for the absolute bumming of West Ham
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I would go for this game full tilt. Get the win and put it to bed til next year.

Won’t be easy they were unlucky to lose the last game despite going down to 10.
    Me too, if Jurgen hasn't learnt enough about Simeone's tactics and shithousery now to finally out tactic him and give his dogs and bumming I'd be very surprised

We might need to risk bringing fab and thiago back early for midweek as jones and ox taking 2 of the 3 midfield berths is a recipe for disaster. Id rather see taa pushed fwd and neco at rb than those 2 alongside hendo

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    We might need to risk bringing fab and thiago back early for midweek as jones and ox taking 2 of the 3 midfield berths is a recipe for disaster. Id rather see taa pushed fwd and neco at rb than those 2 alongside hendo
    I'm hoping for a

Jota Hendo Thiago midfield to start, with Jota being the attacking mid and Fab coming on later for one of the forwards with Hendo going to controller RCM and Jota to False 9 or LFWD