Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021

Thread: Winter / Summer Windows, what / who do we need? Na

Can see him developing into an Alonso or Carrick type player. Dont think he'll be explosive like Stevie.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Can see him developing into an Alonso or Carrick type player. Dont think he'll be explosive like Stevie.
    Aye I just meant he looks to have a little more than most young prospects. Might be wrong like but hopefully he develops into a future first teamer.
    Klopp obviously sees something for him to be involved and I think he'll get more time as the season goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Ah my bad, I assumed given the thread we were talking about us.

I doubt he'd go to Man United but you never know these days.
    ALthough he wants a loan move in which Arsenal are said to be interested PSG are said to be against the idea of a loan move.
    Last edited by fagin; 9th December 2021 at 08:51 PM.

Liverpool have scouted both Leeds and Brazil winger Raphinha, 24, and West Ham's English forward Jarrod Bowen, 24, ahead of potential January moves. (Liverpool Echo)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I quite like what I’ve seen of Jarrod Bowen. I had never heard of him when we were linked in the summer. I know Klopp rates him highly. He mentioned him before the West Ham game. Seems to have a good combination of graft and skill. I can’t imagine he’ll be cheap.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Top quality best emerging CM who can play No6 and No8 - Top quality best emerging forward - Bremer if he is available for 8m, it is an absolute steal and he is quality and it will set us up for 8-10 seasons to come with him and Konate
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Karim Onisiwo has said Liverpool "are my favourite club".
    I'll bet he says that to all the girls......I mean clubs. Lolsiwo.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I quite like what I’ve seen of Jarrod Bowen. I had never heard of him when we were linked in the summer. I know Klopp rates him highly. He mentioned him before the West Ham game. Seems to have a good combination of graft and skill. I can’t imagine he’ll be cheap.
    Looks good, I liked what I saw of him last season but he's certainly improved and is now being highlighted much more.
    We'd pay a lot more now than when we were linked over the summer.