Page 1 of 21 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter / Summer Windows, what / who do we need? Na

Winter / Summer Windows, what / who do we need? Na

Ok, we’re good but not great, nowhere near the finished article.

Let’s have realistic suggestions for the finishing pieces of the jigsaw.

For me, Bissouma in January, Bellingham and Karin Adeyemi in the summer.
    "I am the Normal One."

Prizing Smith - Rowe away from Arsenal would be good, I saw his potential over 12 months ago. Arsenal won't be able to keep him forever. Bissouma too I agree with. Get rid of the sicknotes in midfield and let's get players in who can actually do a whole game without getting injured.

Bellingham, Bissouma, a RB and striker. Would love to see Trent in the middle. But he also needs a challenge at RB.

We don't need too much sodium, they say it is bad for your blood pressure.

Wait until January to see if Bissouma is not in prison / African Cup of Nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    We don't need too much sodium, they say it is bad for your blood pressure.

Wait until January to see if Bissouma is not in prison / African Cup of Nations.
    True im a big fan of Bissouma have been for a while but I feel uncomfortable with saying we should sign him at the minute.

Innocent til proven guilty. Til he’s convicted of something I’ll just comment on his footballing talent

I'd like Kacper Kozłowski here, even if he's one for the future.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

If everything ends up fine Bisomua, Brighton will demand a hell of a lot of money for him in January.
    I think we need to ditch Keita and Oxlade.. The latter doesnt offer anything..He had his moments in the past.But hes not going to do it now im my opinion and Keita.Simply because hes injury prone and again will never do it. because hes never fit. Theres rumours of Philips at Leeds.. id rather we'd go for Rice or Tielemans.
    But that would mean spending lots of money..Lets see if the owners will loosen the purse strings.My opinion is they wont. And to me if Salah doesnt sign his contract before the summer he will be sold as well.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I don’t particularly rate Tielemens personally and Rice would cost more than Bellingham

Bellingham is 18 and never played in the premier league.I'd prefer someone whos has been regular and become established and is not to young and not to old.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century