Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter / Summer Windows, what / who do we need? Na

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just searched that, reports seem to be saying he was taken off as a precaution
    They have already qualified to why play him why not try youngsters out ??

It pisses me off that national teams do this I mean they are already taking him next year.

I just dont trust national teams at all you can see why EVERY time Utd/Chelsea players "withdraw" ours all trot off like lap dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    They have already qualified to why play him why not try youngsters out ??

It pisses me off that national teams do this I mean they are already taking him next year.

I just dont trust national teams at all you can see why EVERY time Utd/Chelsea players "withdraw" ours all trot off like lap dogs.
    It pisses me off too, we need to get with the program on our players asking not to be selected for dead rubbers and not participating in meaningless international fixtures their nations really don't need them for
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It pisses me off too, we need to get with the program on our players asking not to be selected for dead rubbers and not participating in meaningless international fixtures their nations really don't need them for
    Correct and I know players can get injured with us but these push them more I think as if they get injured they bring another senior player in.

I know you aren’t a fan of him but Klopp told waistcoat to not select Gomez next thing he is out for 9 months with a PCL and we had to plod on for another two months before the window opened again.

I also feel as we have now topped the group in the CL time to play the likes of Kelleher Williams Gomez Morton etc.

Correct and I know players can get injured with us but these push them more I think as if they get injured they bring another senior player in.

I know you aren’t a fan of him but Klopp told waistcoat to not select Gomez next thing he is out for 9 months with a PCL and we had to plod on for another two months before the window opened again.

I also feel as we have now topped the group in the CL time to play the likes of Kelleher Williams Gomez Morton etc.
    I would, that's why I'd ideally want Bremer, would be great to have an alternate CB pairing of the quality of Konate Bremer and be able to use Gomez at RB in cup games or games like (although too late now) these Champions League games that are effectively dead rubbers

I'd start Kelleher, Neco/Gomez, Konate Gomez/Phillips, Robbo, Oxlade Morton Jones, Gordon (other, just checked, not registered), Origi, Minamino against Porto, and have more youngsters on the bench - Give these lads game time and experience and try to win as always, as tempting as it might be to let Porto sneak a win to see Atletico relegated to the Europa League to face the filthy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I would, that's why I'd ideally want Bremer, would be great to have an alternate CB pairing of the quality of Konate Bremer and be able to use Gomez at RB in cup games or games like (although too late now) these Champions League games that are effectively dead rubbers

I'd start Kelleher, Neco/Gomez, Konate Gomez/Phillips, Robbo, Oxlade Morton Jones, Gordon (other, just checked, not registered), Origi, Minamino against Porto, and have more youngsters on the bench - Give these lads game time and experience and try to win as always, as tempting as it might be to let Porto sneak a win to see Atletico relegated to the Europa League to face the filthy
    Yeah I’d agree with that team not sure Gordon has to be registered as he is an U21 homegrown player but I might be wrong think Sid needs to answer that !

It's more engaging with England or similar player pooled nations, as they have so many good options.

At least with some of the lesser stocked nations you could understand the players being needed for rankings for euro/wc draws or bums on seats.

Any takers?
    I’d take the greedy little tw*t for that price

Manchester City are willing to sell forward Raheem Sterling and value the 26-year-old England international at about £45m. (Metro)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Any takers?
    I’d take the greedy little tw*t for that price

Manchester City are willing to sell forward Raheem Sterling and value the 26-year-old England international at about £45m. (Metro)
    Selling him for less than they paid and he is only 26 ?!

Surely IF he moves it is to another league.

Im on the Nkunku train mate he is the lad we should look at.

Not seen him to be fair but it’s always more of a risk if they haven’t played in the Premier League. Wouldn’t really want Raheem back either to be honest, not after the way he left

Selling him for less than they paid and he is only 26 ?!

Surely IF he moves it is to another league
    City probably feel they're strong enough to not have to stress too much about competition within the League - they win it more often than not these days.

Chelsea would be even more stocked in attack with him, he'd be the right age for a team like Arsenal if they can find the money.

Klopp could likely do wonders with him, but given his departure I don't think many would be too enamoured with the prospect, plus he loves a fluffed finish - wouldn't get the back post tap-in opportunities here.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay