Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter / Summer Windows, what / who do we need? Na

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Any takers?
    I’d take the greedy little tw*t for that price

Manchester City are willing to sell forward Raheem Sterling and value the 26-year-old England international at about £45m. (Metro)
    Transfer price isn't the problem.
    Wonder what wages he'd want?

Barca want Thiago back!? If we can get back the 25-30mil, why not?!?! He won't play 10 matches per season also.

The Dejan Kulusevski link looks incredibly encouraging, only 21, incredibly talented and looks a player who could provide a genuine top quality option at both RFWD and No9, left footed, interestingly, when operating at RFWD he mixes it up more than Mo driving infield after receiving the ball wide on some occasions before shooting or releasing one of the other 2 forwards with a top quality through ball - Looks incredibly interesting
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Barca want Thiago back!? If we can get back the 25-30mil, why not?!?! He won't play 10 matches per season also.
    I'd be very tempted if we had a player more suited to how we play available to bring in, he's another sick note, although, he did play through the pain barrier at the end of last season, I'm actually gutted for me, him and everyone else about last season's disruptive injuries, not only did he not get to play in the side with our best CBs and with Alisson at his very best, worse than that, he never got to play a single game and we never got to see a single game of what would have been our best midfield

Gini Hendo Thiago

Still gutted about that, surprised by Jurgen also, read a few pieces on Edwards departure, enough for the consistency of it being mooted by a few of them that it was ultimately Jurgen and not FSG who decided to let Gini go

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The Dejan Kulusevski link looks incredibly encouraging, only 21, incredibly talented and looks a player who could provide a genuine top quality option at both RFWD and No9, left footed, interestingly, when operating at RFWD he mixes it up more than Mo driving infield after receiving the ball wide on some occasions before shooting or releasing one of the other 2 forwards with a top quality through ball - Looks incredibly interesting
    And he's ginger to, could be the next David Fairclough, another 6 footer too Never heard of him until today, always like to have a look at players we're linked with (I know most of it is made up) just to see if they look like a Klopp Liverpool player, well this lad definitely looks like that, looks like he'd be a potential gamechanger starting or from the bench too, has a lot of quality - Sell the Ox

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Any takers?
    I’d take the greedy little tw*t for that price

Manchester City are willing to sell forward Raheem Sterling and value the 26-year-old England international at about £45m. (Metro)
    Wouldn't touch him, not up to the rigours of the press and counter press game, not surprisingly the media can't work out why and how he isnt starting for City, it's very straight forward, since Guardiola implemented a lot of the things we were MUCH better at them at in 19-20 and MUCH better than we are at them ourselves now, and put more emphasis on their pressing and counter pressing, Sterling doesn't cut it, they're miles better when he doesn't play, all over sides, always in great counter pressing positions even when attacking, from where they can join in the attack if it goes that way or quickly get the ball back and stop the opposition playing out or launching a counter if the attack breaks down, so so reminiscent of us in that 15 game run in 19-20 and like us with Fab in the side, or when he came back in (and not on merit) they are vulnerable to counters again and nowhere near their best levels when Sterling starts

Ok living in a day dream
    get rid of Thiago/Ox and Keita.. Bring in Tielemans Rice and Bissouma (again depending on what happens with him..
    Move on Origi for Bowen and Let Bobby go and fetch in Haaland.
    So around 400 million?? we may get back 50+million in sales.. Time to open the purse strings.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Ok living in a day dream
    get rid of Thiago/Ox and Keita.. Bring in Tielemans Rice and Bissouma (again depending on what happens with him..
    Move on Origi for Bowen and Let Bobby go and fetch in Haaland.
    So around 400 million?? we may get back 50+million in sales.. Time to open the purse strings.
    Tielemans? At least show some consistency lad, on the other thread, although that wasn't the reason we lost or any part of it, you were going on about our lacking physicality and being outfought in midfield and then you have Tielemans on your wish list Jesus wept lad, he is one of THE worst players for actually getting bullied out of games and becoming a shrinking violet and disappearing almost entirely when pressed and not being able to press, I wouldn't want him anywhere near a Klopp Liverpool midfield

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Tielemans? At least show some consistency lad, on the other thread, although that wasn't the reason we lost or any part of it, you were going on about our lacking physicality and being outfought in midfield and then you have Tielemans on your wish list Jesus wept lad, he is one of THE worst players for actually getting bullied out of games and becoming a shrinking violet and disappearing almost entirely when pressed and not being able to press, I wouldn't want him anywhere near a Klopp Liverpool midfield
    Your a fine one to talk about consistency! you change your opinion faster than a jack rabbit
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Your a fine one to talk about consistency! you change your opinion faster than a jack rabbit
    Why do you get funnier and funnier