Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Winter / Summer Windows, what / who do we need? Na

I have a joke about Nineteenx (no nastiness intended)

Sadly i had to turn off Nineentx's life support machine last week.. i disconnected his fridge
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I have a joke about Nineteenx (no nastiness intended)

Sadly i had to turn off Nineentx's life support machine last week.. i disconnected his fridge
    Talk about clearing a room !!

Justme vs NineteenX is where its at now.
    Steveo vs Taksin is sooooo last week.

Nahhhh theres no real beef betweenn me and Nineteenx. he just likes to be always right.. to the point of doing essays.
    I gave an opinion on the need of physicality in the midfield.. Then he picks holes in it. because again he thinks hes always right..He even tells Jurgen what to do (even though hes not on here).. and calling me a "lad" when im my 40s is a bit demeaning. but over all i hold no malice to him.. (the boxing match is on sky box office)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nahhhh theres no real beef betweenn me and Nineteenx. he just likes to be always right.. to the point of doing essays.
    I gave an opinion on the need of physicality in the midfield.. Then he picks holes in it. because again he thinks hes always right..He even tells Jurgen what to do (even though hes not on here).. and calling me a "lad" when im my 40s is a bit demeaning. but over all i hold no malice to him.. (the boxing match is on sky box office)
    Is the boxing match on pay per view?
    If so, oh dear....

I'll get it on my dodgy box then 🤣🤣

Well, let's hope we land Bremer, a No6 who can play LCM and RCM controller also and who can actually read the game and understands how to press, as we seemingly only currently have Hendo and Keita left in our midfield ranks who are capable of that and a forward for the future and Mo and Mane's Afcon absence, I'd be pretty happy with Dejan Kulusevski, if the links are accurate, looks a considerable upgrade on Oxlade, Minamino, Jones, Origi and Elliott and incredibly versatile, could really shine at RFWD, attacking RCM as a 10 or false 9, works his bollocks off too and looks more likely than any of our forwards or midfielders to provide absolutely top quality assists and play the right ball, when it's on

Be happy with that, 3 players required for me, be good if we can offload some of the deadwood in January, if not permanently at least get a few out on loan to free up the international spots for much better players
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'll get it on my dodgy box then 🤣🤣
    Bum fighting with classic gladiator gear (the TV show not the colosseum) seems made for youtube

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Bum fighting with classic gladiator gear (the TV show not the colosseum) seems made for youtube
    I'd love to be able to pop a pal of mine into a Time Machine and see him absolutely nail that course.

He's a former Calisthenics Champion for Ireland, bloody good at the Parkour stuff as well and gets paid to test those Ninja Warrior courses, ie if he has a hard time with them, they're a good course. They've flown him out to a couple of countries.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I take it you are going with American English there......in our version bum fighting sounds wrong...lol