Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Winter / Summer Windows, what / who do we need? Na

A beast who can play 6/8 to arrive in January and mbop on a pre-contract

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    A beast who can play 6/8 to arrive in January and mbop on a pre-contract
    Alvarez is classed as a playmaker forward by most not a No6 or No8 or are you talking about Alvarez as the forward with the lad at Monaco coming in for the No6 and No8 positions, that lad is a beast
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Zakaria's contract at Monchengladbach runs out in Summer, so if we wanted a midfielder we could throw them a few quid in January.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Some of you should apply to the club's scouting department. I would wager a few are spending more time focusing on these details than some on the LFC payroll are.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Zakaria's contract at Monchengladbach runs out in Summer, so if we wanted a midfielder we could throw them a few quid in January.
    Good player but he will be keeping Keita and Ox company !

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Good player but he will be keeping Keita and Ox company !
    That Monaco lad looks like Kante's natural successor in the France set up, with more to his game, 6'2" also and a genuine threat at attacking set pieces and help at defensive ones, looks comfortable in all the midfield roles Jurgen uses

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Alvarez is classed as a playmaker forward by most not a No6 or No8 or are you talking about Alvarez as the forward with the lad at Monaco coming in for the No6 and No8 positions, that lad is a beast
    Correct. Either yours or Klopps 'alternative' in January should be the priority.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Correct. Either yours or Klopps 'alternative' in January should be the priority.
    I would sincerely hope Tchouameni is the absolute No1 top priority, we can let Minamino go on loan again to make a space for him as a foreign player, World Cup summer, wants to be playing regularly, as it's very apparent we desperately need a Gini replacement and we're the only club that will offer him the amount of first team football he's looking for, I really really hope we can get a deal done for this lad

His passing is as good as any of our midfielders, very good for the runs our forwards and full backs like to make, very athletic and powerful and good in tight areas and driving the ball forward like Gini, at 6'2" he's another threat at set pieces and huge plus at defending them, just ticks so many of the boxes for exactly what we need

If we land him, we really could let Thiago go to Barca if he wants, a shame he never got to play with our best 11 and with Gini and Hendo in midfield, incredibly talented player, just don't think he's what we need and needed, the Tchouameni lad at Monaco is exactly what we need and if we don't get a deal done, we'll only end up chasing after him like a love sick teenager like we have after MBappe and Dembele since missing out on them from Monaco

Ahh... La Côte d'Azur...

Monaco - could be our new Southampton, only located on a much sunnier, warmer and more glamorous south coast.

Give me Kirkby anyday..
    Last edited by Steveo; 18th November 2021 at 12:43 PM.