Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter / Summer Windows, what / who do we need? Na

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Kante - fucking autocorrect
    It would be a neat trick but I can’t see it

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It would be a neat trick but I can’t see it
    It might not be so neat if it's classified as a minor application

Don't expect either to move in Jan, but Gravenberch and Bellingham is what I'd like to see and try and land Rudiger on a pre-contract so we can offload Gomez if the rumours of Chelsea having no interest in renewing his contract are true
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Don't expect either to move in Jan, but Gravenberch and Bellingham is what I'd like to see and try and land Rudiger on a pre-contract so we can offload Gomez if the rumours of Chelsea having no interest in renewing his contract are true
    I think Rudiger will go to Bayern. Would be a good signing though but not sure if he seems a bit of a bad egg.

If Rudiger joined which he wont he will want to be first choice can we give him that ???

We not be going anywhere near Gravenberch take a look at his agent.

If we got rid of Ox & Gomez we would need to replace them with English players and we know how costly they are.

Out of the two Ox will be the one to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    If Rudiger joined which he wont he will want to be first choice can we give him that ???

We not be going anywhere near Gravenberch take a look at his agent.

If we got rid of Ox & Gomez we would need to replace them with English players and we know how costly they are.

Out of the two Ox will be the one to leave.
    I'd sooner it was Gomez, he's a disaster, I honestly couldn't believe people were knocking Konate's performance yesterday, he did A LOT of actual real defending because Ox and Jones were so useless in the press, he had to hold his nerve and position and put himself between 2 players in 2v1's 2 or 3 times, defended 1v1 with the one having options several times, every signle time I've seen Gomez required to do actual defending in any such situations he has comprehensively and disastrously failed every single time
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Apart from a good assist, Ox was lightweight yesterday. What's happened to that impactful tenacious player that terrorised Man City a couple of years ago. ? I would sell him in Jan. Could we get Olmo? Think he would be a good fit.
    Also a Bissouma type player, (not Bissouma any more, who i was keen on, since it seems he is a dick and has a personal life which you wouldn't want around the club). Who is that player?

3 midfielders replacing injury crooks and average players if they've young can go on loan i.e jones he's not on our level at the moment and milner isn't getting younger

maybe a young striker if we can get them on the cheap cus you know FSG ain't be spending that much.

Midfield needs alot of work the way I see it, worst in the usual "top4"
    Last edited by Kev0909; 31st October 2021 at 01:17 PM.

I'd sooner it was Gomez, he's a disaster, I honestly couldn't believe people were knocking Konate's performance yesterday, he did A LOT of actual real defending because Ox and Jones were so useless in the press, he had to hold his nerve and position and put himself between 2 players in 2v1's 2 or 3 times, defended 1v1 with the one having options several times, every signle time I've seen Gomez required to do actual defending in any such situations he has comprehensively and disastrously failed every single time
    You use this term "actual defending alot" what does that even mean ?

We won the title with Gomez alongside VVD for quite alot of games so if he cant defend then please explain how we won the league or is Klopp is stupid ???

Konate is a good CB from what ive seen granted but if Gomez had put in the exact performance your computer brain would have scanned something he did wrong !

If Fabinho is fit yesterday we dont have half the problems as he is streets ahead of Ox Jones Keita on the defensive side of the game

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You use this term "actual defending alot" what does that even mean ?

We won the title with Gomez alongside VVD for quite alot of games so if he cant defend then please explain how we won the league or is Klopp is stupid ???

Konate is a good CB from what ive seen granted but if Gomez had put in the exact performance your computer brain would have scanned something he did wrong !

If Fabinho is fit yesterday we dont have half the problems as he is streets ahead of Ox Jones Keita on the defensive side of the game
    If Fabinho is fit, he gets picked. That is the fact not an opinion.