Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nuno's at the wheel

Dean Smith the new favourite in the Sack Race.

It’s always been a joke, no different now than the last 20 or 30 years.

The weird thing is Spurs knew what type of manager they were getting under Nuno.

I like Nuno as he is a good guy and he isnt a moaner either.

Conte well this is going to be interesting he is another defensive manager who has upset players/owners elsewhere lets see if he joins or if they get Fonseca.

I think Fonseca was one of the ones they wanted first, but I just didn't happen for some reason. I will be surprised if they manage to get him now.

Don’t want Conte there - shite load of work to do but noooo.

Rather Conte at spurs than utd steveo. The spurs pockets arent as deep. Once newcastle pick up someone decent it leaves the glazers with less choices to replace ole and more likely to keep him

Seems like a fair few positions will come up soon

Wonder if one the new young english managers will be in the prem.

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    Rather Conte at spurs than utd steveo. The spurs pockets arent as deep. Once newcastle pick up someone decent it leaves the glazers with less choices to replace ole and more likely to keep him
    True

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Don’t want Conte there - shite load of work to do but noooo.
    You have mentioned viewing Spurs as a threat before and I can perhaps see it 7-10 years from now, but personally I think there's relatively little to fear from them over the next 2-4 seasons or so and if (big if of course) we're consistently remaining in the Champion's League (whilst they aren't) that gap should only get bigger, no?
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Spurs are a threat to nobody all they have to play for is bragging rights over Arsenal.

Take a look at their squad they hardly have any players of any note and im glad they have fell off a cliff.

As I have said several times that stadium needs paying for and Covid cost them well over £100m not just footy revenue but music gigs and other sports eg boxing/american football.

Conte will just do what Ancelotti did sit and wait for a better offer whilst a taking money off a desperate club.