Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diego Simeone at the WHEEL

Diego Simeone at the WHEEL

Since its half time during the game..i opened this thread in appreciation at Simeone and his wheel.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Well, Atletico are on the verge of losing to Barcelona here, which would put Barca in 4th for now and Atletico in 5th.

Diego, Diego, Diego.....tsk tsk tsk!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Well, Atletico are on the verge of losing to Barcelona here, which would put Barca in 4th for now and Atletico in 5th.

Diego, Diego, Diego.....tsk tsk tsk!
    how have you found this thread from 3 months ago which seemed to be very popular lol

You're a bit strange sid, but i love you.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    how have you found this thread from 3 months ago which seemed to be very popular lol

You're a bit strange sid, but i love you.
    Hahahaha - I am a bit strange! I love you too Kev! This is oddly enough the only place I'm not called "Kev" myself!

As to the thread - in truth I looked for "the Demise of Barcelona" but it was locked due to over-100 posts thing that was briefly enforced on here.

I didn't want to start a new thread and justme's thread here was the most relevant to today's match, so I thought "that'll do nicely!" and here we are!

good hes an horrible spiteful manager

Battle of the wheels in the last 16 of the CL - can only back Diego in that one

It's amazing looking around Europe at the teams who realistically could miss out on Champion's League football next season.

Not all of them will of course, but Barcelona and Atletico occupy 4th and 5th in La Liga, Manchester United aren't a certainty in England and Juventus are 5th (for now) in Serie A.

The chances of all 4 of those sides missing out is of course very slim, but the knock-on consequences if 2 or 3 of them did could be intriguing by the time the transfer window comes around.

We don't traditionally buy the "biggest" names but if one or two of the traditionally bigger clubs have slightly less chance of nabbing our targets it's just another little percentage, not to mention reduced money/revenue for sides we'd traditionally compete with in European competition.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Thankfully he and his team are out of the champions league this season. Won't have to face his ridiculous antics

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Thankfully he and his team are out of the champions league this season. Won't have to face his ridiculous antics
    I think it's the first time since 97/98 or 98/99 that there's only been one Spanish side in the Champion's League. Wild.

Surely a goner, hasn't even made the Europa, cheeky January bid for Jaoa Felix imminent?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”