Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Your team v Arsenal (after international break)

Mane v their RB is a good area for us to attack, he's not that clever defensively
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Klopp has gained a bit of timber…?

Or is it because he isn’t wearing his specs anymore?

A roaring rendition of YNWA from the faithful followed by a raucous minutes applause, stage set

3 points minimum please

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    That West Ham performance needs putting right today with No fucking about at the back and missing big chances in front of goal .Plus Mo needs a goal or two .
    Execution, perfection lads !!
    Role on next week to Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's a bit like going into the game v the filthy, Arsenal haven't played anyone of note except City and Chelsea and lost both of those games conceding 7 goals in total and scoring none, they're at the filthy's level, very capable of picking up points against a fair few sides, but short of where they need to be against top sides, their only credibleish win has been away to Leicester, but Brenny's big time bottlers have been blowing hot and cold since the start of the season and remain a weird outfit who can actually produce wins against the very top sides and then be woeful against mediocre sides the next game
    Booom, calling it right since 71, a few here were shitting it ahead of the game v the filthy too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”