Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Arsenal (after international break)

What does taking the result out on Sid achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    What does taking the result out on Sid achieve?
    Arsenal move ahead of us with a win. Wouldn't have thought that 2 weeks ago. How quickly it changes.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Keita called up for his country cant make it up can you.
    Guinean FA or whoever are consistently shocking with how they handle him.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Keita

Salah Firmino Mane
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    What?? with in a split second??
    How many seconds do we have to wait until we can post new threads so it won’t bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Keita

Salah Firmino Mane
    I think you can forget Firmino he isnt going to be fit.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    What?? with in a split second??
    "blah blah blah" - your opener to the Your team v Leicester thread in February 2021 - I should emphasise that's your team v Leicester thread as you made it - seconds after the end of the game as you like to remind me Because attempting to wind me up (?) or satirise my habit (?) presumably mattered more than post-match discussion or whatever else it is you want me to do instead of making these threads?

A few other contributions -

"Wow you really are quick at typing. I asked in match day thread for you to post your team vs Man-city" - your team v Man City

"Zzzzzz" and "Seems you dont really care about results. most of us are pissed off at the game today. You cant wait more than 2 minutes to post a thread on the next line up." - "your team v Newcastle"

"Again you complete selfish pig.." - your team v Southampton

- and we'll add "you couldnt give a shit could you??" for your team v Arsenal.

You seem a by-and-large decent enough bloke on the forum justme, would have no problem buying you or anyone else here a pint in a group pub-meet should it ever come to pass - and I find myself agreeing with a lot of your posts in general terms throughout the threads. But I'll never understand directing your (admirable) fiery passion in such a singular direction post-match I'm afraid.

I find exercise helps when I'm miffed off. Channels the anger. Might be a jog by the Beach for me this evening, as so much of that performance was......eeesh.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    What is your issue with him putting up a new thread?
    The thread at it's peak comes after addressing the game just done. Today the loss of a record run at westham, turning chelseas stumble into a net gain over us +1.
    Then a bit of opinion on what needs to be done next day out. Ending in a team selection.

Sid in a bid to ensure nobody else starts a thread of this manner before him, seems to sacrifice a bit of quality for a desire to get one out fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "blah blah blah" - your opener to the Your team v Leicester thread in February 2021 - I should emphasise that's your team v Leicester thread as you made it - seconds after the end of the game as you like to remind me Because attempting to wind me up (?) or satirise my habit (?) presumably mattered more than post-match discussion or whatever else it is you want me to do instead of making these threads?

"Wow you really are quick at typing. I asked in match day thread for you to post your team vs Man-city" - your team v Man City

"Zzzzzz" and "Seems you dont really care about results. most of us are pissed off at the game today. You cant wait more than 2 minutes to post a thread on the next line up." - "your team v Newcastle"

You seem a by-and-large decent enough bloke on the forum justme, would have no problem buying you or anyone else here a pint in a group pub-meet should it ever come to pass - and I find myself agreeing with a lot of your posts in general terms throughout the threads. But I'll never understand directing your (admirable) fiery passion in such a singular direction post-match I'm afraid.

I find exercise helps when I'm miffed off. Channels the anger. Might be a jog by the Beach for me this evening, as so much of that performance was......eeesh.
    That’s some serious weird shit to someone opening a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Thanks.. lets remind you of your opinion on the midfield isssue "ahh we'll be fine"
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century