Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stevie G new villa manager.....

He'd have been better waiting for Moyes to get the filthy job for the first time and pitching for the West Ham job
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Footage of an "adult" Rangers fan punching a cardboard cut-out of Stevie, presumably in frustration of his departure, despite stopping 10-in-a-row, which is extremely important to them.

The get up maximises the hilarity/how pitiful it is, depending on how you look at it -

https://twitter.com/04Ess11/status/1458750375641636866
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Think Lijnders is likely to get the gig, but can discuss that in another thread.

Interesting choice with Villa. I don't think they're awful, so avoiding relegation wouldn't be cause to declare him a top manager, but they also probably aren't going to get Europa League football easily with Spurs/Arsenal/Leicester around, so I'm not entirely sure what he can "prove" with this job by finishing mid-table a couple of times.

Anyway, very best of luck to him. He clearly understands it's a process unlike a Ryan Giggs figure. Hope he gets what he wants from the job.
    Why do you or others think lijnders would get the job ?

Most of those against Gerrard getting the job cite a lack of experience. But he'll have managed rangers and villa by that time whereas lijnders only has 20 odd games at the senior level in management under his belt.