Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Edwards leaving in the Summer

Michael Edwards leaving in the Summer

Good riddance!

I mean, Mbappe 2020 never happened so he can suck it...

Julian Ward will step up.

Like a Caffeine-free, Diet Boot Room.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Owe Behaaave

Apparently very good friends with Howe and possibly joining Newcastle, not really a fan of anyone joining a club with owners with human rights records like theirs have, it's the worst kind of mercenary act.

It could be a move for the opportunity to build something really special there, because, and I don't know where you lads stand on this, I think Edwards has lost his touch somewhat in the past 3 or 4 windows, but it might be because of financial restraints placed by FSG, so maybe he's incredibly frustrated by that and thinks with their penny pinching transfer policy, he's helped take us as far as he can

We do have to remember though, that he's just the guy who gets the business done, it's our manager, scouting and joint decision transfer team that find the right players
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Pearce says he’s definitely not going to Newcastle… we’ll have to wait and see.

He’s done a pretty amazing job, especially a couple of years ago. Not so great of late. Let’s hope that his parting gift is a five-year contract extension for Salah.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Good riddance!

I mean, Mbappe 2020 never happened so he can suck it...
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Pearce says he’s definitely not going to Newcastle… we’ll have to wait and see.

He’s done a pretty amazing job, especially a couple of years ago. Not so great of late. Let’s hope that his parting gift is a five-year contract extension for Salah.
    He needs to sign Mbappe on a pre-contract during the January window

Mbappe will end up at Madrid. he will get paid 500 thousand a week PLUS. hes not gonna get that here.Can we move on from this?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Mbappe will end up at Madrid. he will get paid 500 thousand a week PLUS. hes not gonna get that here.Can we move on from this?
    Rumoured that Nike would be prepared to add 200k a week to what they sponsor him for were he to move to Liverpool, as their biggest star in the game at present they want him in Nike kit in their ideal world and are prepared to shell out to make it happen if it is at all possible
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

what happens when the likes of Jota out prefoms Mbappe and Mbappe is on like 10/15 times has much? No one should get 500 thousand a week..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century