Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: November International Bollix

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    kane best striker evehhhhhhhhh
    Stat padding at its finest not be long before he goes past Rooney.

All I care about is Trent is ok that is main thing Kev.

H/T San Marino 0-6 England
    Kane (4) 2 pens
    Maguire
    Saka

H/T Scotland 1-0 Denmark
    Decent contest.

6-0 I always think comparing goals scored against former greats is pretty daft, because the lads playing now play far more friendlies against lesser opposition and the strength of the Premier League, English top flight, is far higher than most other leagues now also

But for Southgate choosing to line up like Fat Sam would with the players at his disposal, and not picking the best formation or players to play it, England should have walked the Euros, absolutely walked them, when most of the former legends were playing there were plenty of international teams who were much better than England
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    6-0 I always think comparing goals scored against former greats is pretty daft, because the lads playing now play far more friendlies against lesser opposition and the strength of the Premier League, English top flight, is far higher than most other leagues now also

But for Southgate choosing to line up like Fat Sam would with the players at his disposal, and not picking the best formation or players to play it, England should have walked the Euros, absolutely walked them, when most of the former legends were playing there were plenty of international teams who were much better than England
    Totally agree when Bobby Charlton / Lineker played there was the odd crap team now these are pathetic national league teams would beat them.

Only one thing matters 19 like I said to Kev our players dont get injured.

This game is pointless for pretty much all nations no point to it

Scotland still leading the Great Danes

Lucky number seven - Smith Rowe with an England debut goal.

With San Marino down to 10 men and another player down injured in the box, England celebrate going 9-0 up but VAR rules it out.
    Twenty left of this ridiculous charade, San Marino 0-8 England

I was hoping Trent was going to come off then, ffs, Trent's exceptional array of talents will never be used as well as they possibly can be, by Southgate or any future England managers as they are by Jurgen and in our set up

I actually think it's right that James is ahead of Trent for England, he can offer similar things of a very good quality, and his ability to offer them isn't dependent on the system being geared specifically for him or around his ability

I think it's a good example for all our players and any agents who think the cash might be greener elsewhere of how Jurgen harnesses the very best of al our players abilities and sets up so all our other players are all aware of those qualities and seeking to benefit from them - For England the players aren't finely tuned to Trent's abilities, don't look for them, make the runs for them or give him the ball quickly in time and space when he is in the positions to use them to their very best effect

Just don't think it will ever work for Trent with Engerland and he should ask not to be selected for the forseeable and focus on winning trophies with us
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Robertson down injured.