Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 101

Thread: November International Bollix

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    27,892
    F/T 5-0
    Waste of everyoneís time if you ask me.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,256
    Quality goal and assist by Captain Fantastic, I know it was Albania, and a different system, but actually far better supported by players in the right positions in the press and counter press in tonight's game than he has been in any of our games this season so far, says an awful lot about people at our club taking their eye off the ball if Southgate can coordinate a far superior press around Hendo than Jurgen

    The thought has crossed my mind, with our alleged Bremer interest, that Jurgen might possibly be contemplating using an alternative 343 formation on occasion, as opposed to the 4231 CCTV keeps yearning for, 343 as an alternate formation actually suits the compliments the abilities of our players infinitely better than a 4231, as does 433
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtainsĒ

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,672
    These Mexicans do not have a very developed sense of humour

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I didnít even know they were playing tonight. Iím watching a Mexican tv series
    Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Itís like a telenovela. Ridiculous really
    Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Thereís some hot women in this.
    Iím quite enjoying it
    Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    These Mexicans do not have a very developed sense of humour
    What's it called?

    p.s. nice to see N.I. winning again

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,672
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    What's it called?

    p.s. nice to see N.I. winning again
    Juego de Los Llaves

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,308
    Made the right choice Taksin nobody wants to watch captain dickhead stat padding.

    Im glad Trent didnt play and its a shame Rice is ill as then Hendo wouldnt play.

    All I give a shit about is are our players ok and not got injured.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18,220
    England boss Gareth Southgate is close to signing a contract extension, worth around £5m a year, that will see the 51-year-old lead the Three Lions to the end of Euro 2024. (Telegraph)


    We ain't that super duper news!
    Leader of all..master of none..

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    offaly
    Posts
    14,562
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    England boss Gareth Southgate is close to signing a contract extension, worth around £5m a year, that will see the 51-year-old lead the Three Lions to the end of Euro 2024. (Telegraph)


    We ain't that super duper news!
    Yer second best manager ever!!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    offaly
    Posts
    14,562
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Made the right choice Taksin nobody wants to watch captain dickhead stat padding.

    Im glad Trent didnt play and its a shame Rice is ill as then Hendo wouldnt play.

    All I give a shit about is are our players ok and not got injured.
    Hendo made a show of rices ability to pass forward imho.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,372
    Mane injured !? Great international

Similar Threads

  1. International Break Bollix
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 14th October 2021, 11:35 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st December 2020, 02:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd November 2020, 01:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th November 2020, 11:21 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •