Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: November International Bollix

Fucks sake, I want Hendo to follow Milner's lead and retire from the England set up and focus on playing for us, gets a game only because Rice was conveniently taken ill, or in other words getting a rest ahead of West Ham's next games, in that game he showed what we all knew, that he is a much better player than Rice for the national team, but he won't ever get picked ahead of Southgate's favoured pairing of Rice and Phillips, but Southgate's happy to run him into the ground when one of them is out

Fucking hang up your international boots Hendo, club before country Captain, this club, it's staff and players have done more for you, believe more in you and have far more respect and belief in you than any twat in that shit house set up
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I’d imagine this is a fake injury too?

Great trent is starting tonight

We will take San Marino very seriously. Gareth Southgate, 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Great trent is starting tonight
    FFS
    Andy Robertson also Starting for the Scots.
    Both our attacking wingbacks getting probably 90 minutes each before our weekend games. Great.

Just seen that Hendo is injured FFS..

Was hoping he could double up on his 2 goals in 68 tonight against the amateurs from mighty San Marino. 4 in 69, does sound better.

Christ even Maguire has 6 from 40..!

Hendo annoys me with his Engerland BS to be honest, it should be entirely apparent to him, he is not a starter and never will be a starter for Southgate and isn't valued or properly appreciated by Southgate, when he's the best CM Southgate has at his disposal, he really should call it a day and announce his international retirement - If he fails to do so after the World Cup this summer, I'll be seriously pissed off, I can kind of understand him wanting to continue as it's this summer, it's pretty immediate

They only do it for extra sponsorship and revenue deals surely, I mean it's not like there's anything at all to be patriotic about, our country's a cunt, our society is a cunt and the vast majority of people in it act like complete and utter cunts

If our lads are patriotic, Hendo as club captain in particular, the most patriotic thing he could do is start a campaign to get everyone, and especially all the top end earning individuals and corporations paying their fucking taxes, we lose 250-400bn every fucking year to tax evasion and avoidance, Premier League footballer pay their taxes and are very well placed to lead a campaign about genuine patriots paying their taxes and making sure people stop getting away with not paying them, as that 250-400bn lost every year is an absolutely massive part of the majority of the UKs issues, it's the cause of them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Whats the point in San Marino playing against the elite teams? There really needs to be second/third divisions in europe.
    Have San Marino and Gilbraltor play each other and the losers play the faroe islands.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Good question mate. First half hat tricks in back to back games for Kane, England at least 5-0 up by half time for the second pointless game in a row.

kane best striker evehhhhhhhhh