Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: But I thought FSG had no money?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Just need Mbop to sign up and collaborate
    It doesn’t sound too far fetched to be fair mate.

If Zidane goes to PSG, I imagine Mbappe will stay where he is.

Poor from Neco there, needs to play that first time into Minaminooooomooooooooooooo there
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Decent run out in a lot of ways, far from perfect and doesn't exactly look comfortable there, but good to see Konate and Matip play together and Konate get to build some experience of playing his less preferred LCB position, need him to be able of play LCB and RCB, I absolutely would not rule out our signing Bremer in January, for several reasons, FSG will see it as a steal at 8m for a player who will almost instantly be worth at least 3 times that, and he is a very good player who seems very comfortable at LCB CB or RCB, very highly rated and sought after too having been the top rated defender in Serie A last season, bags and bags of experience of actual real defending too

It seems that the 'meaningful contact' interpretation we have in the Prem seen in full evidence in the Euros hasn't filtered through to Portugal yet, they're still falling over blades of grass and at the slightest touch like the filthy, Leicester or Villa

You do realize this isnt the match day thread?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You do realize this isnt the match day thread?
    I did after those 2 posts in the wrong thread by accident

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It doesn’t sound too far fetched to be fair mate.
    Stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If Zidane goes to PSG, I imagine Mbappe will stay where he is.
    Think he needs to and will leave psg and ligue uh

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    What does a business man do when an asset in the latter stages of its lifespan reaches an unprecedented value?
    I get what you mean but Salah is in his prime at the moment and can deliver the goods for a fair few years yet IMHO.

Unless you mean the Red Sox trade in which case I honestly don't have much else to go by except for what was written in that article.

Mbappe would need to show a lot more to play in a Jurgen side than he did last night. Haaland over him all day for me. Especially since sadio is back to very close to his best this season.